Reviews for A Matter for Ma'at
I've read almost all of your stories and I enjoy them all. If I wasn't reading this on my phone, I would be able to login. Take the time you need. You're amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I loved the story so far, I look forward to reading more awesome stories by you.
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
update soon
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
love your fic
kirkspocklover chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I love this story! I hope spock and jim finally have a family moment with their son and I hope McCoy get to keep his daughter. please update soon I love to see this story completed.
trekstar chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
OMG this story is awesome! I hope you can update soon! This story must go on!
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Prime Spock needs to go to his counterpart, whack him over the head, and point at Jim.
The Dark Lady55 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
please update i really want spock to find about gabriel and meet him please update soon and don't abandon this story
schntgaispocked chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Please update D''''''': I love this story too much...and it hasn't been updated since 2012 dslfja;ldkf;asldkjf
CrimsonRomancex chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Incredible story! I love the ideas behind it. Please continue it and don't leave me hanging ;)
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
i wanna see what happens next this is a very fascinating story . lol on my quote
Alora chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Oh gosh, you can't do that to a person! Write such a perfectly awkwardly adorable story and then stop. I really hope/love that you're considering picking it up again (yes, I totally creeped your other pages because I was desperate for any indication that you were continuing the story). I'm desperately in love with your story, and you by definition. If I could, I would honestly hug you and bake you anything you wanted, you name it, I bake it; I love this story so much. (I want to keep gushing on but I'm out of actual words to say and mostly I'm mostly just making happy flailing noises- even as I write this).
BeforeDawn chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Was...was this the end of the series? Noooooo...I having such a good time- realizing that I was on my period and then coming back just before the end. ;( I'm gonna miss this story...
CynCyrGaines chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Great story just waitin for the update now lol
allycat612 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013