Reviews for A Matter for Ma'at
CrimsonRomancex chapter 6 . 3/18
Incredible story! I love the ideas behind it. Please continue it and don't leave me hanging ;)
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 6 . 3/9
i wanna see what happens next this is a very fascinating story . lol on my quote
Alora chapter 6 . 1/31
Oh gosh, you can't do that to a person! Write such a perfectly awkwardly adorable story and then stop. I really hope/love that you're considering picking it up again (yes, I totally creeped your other pages because I was desperate for any indication that you were continuing the story). I'm desperately in love with your story, and you by definition. If I could, I would honestly hug you and bake you anything you wanted, you name it, I bake it; I love this story so much. (I want to keep gushing on but I'm out of actual words to say and mostly I'm mostly just making happy flailing noises- even as I write this).
BeforeDawn chapter 6 . 1/26
Was...was this the end of the series? Noooooo...I having such a good time- realizing that I was on my period and then coming back just before the end. ;( I'm gonna miss this story...
intimatedesires chapter 5 . 1/21
Great story just waitin for the update now lol
allycat612 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Unfinished as of yet?
AngelPanda3 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I look forward to this continuing. :) 3
Fire-ninja-Yamakaza chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Oh please update! I love this story. I want to see Spock an Jim together. June deserves it!
zaika chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
i dont like ururat... die please or go other fic... i dont like sorry
zaika chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
nice!
zaika chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
next please please please
captaintrekace chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
whoa what a story to read on I'm hope to read more chapters of this story update when your free to write
trekstar chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
oh man I so want to see how this ends! please update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
For the love of God and everything that is great in this world please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2013