Reviews for Hospitality
Lazy Spark chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Please, continue with this!
A2C2G chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
You should definitely continue this.
Janizary chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Hmmm. You've certainly tagged a different feeling that the first run-through thus far. Its too early to comment on depth, since we are just at the intro. Looking forward to seeing how you expand on the merc squad in future chapters.
Antrxx chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
sorry i got kinda lost so

Salarian Rik

Asari Reyna

Krogan Vladik

main human Zane

secondry human Vastrikov

can you please correct me if im wrong and good work with the story btw looks really good
Secret Writter chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Interesting story.

I'll keep an eye on it.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Wow, very nice chapter, I like hiw you made Zane the leader and put the group in such great detail, keep going with this, peace.
SergiusTheGreat chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Good job. I always like guys having dark pasts, women love that. Luke on my story is the same, he has a really dark past, so yeah this is going fairly well.

Lenght of chapter was good, so no complaints in that. I expect these two meeting later during a gunfight, just like Tali and Shepard!

PS: Keep it up!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow, very heartfelt and amazing detailed, very nice grammer and spelling, keep going with this, it's very well written. If you need any help, ideas or advice I got your back, may the greek gods be with you, peace.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'm here as promised. Funny, but now I'm not reading ME fics (because I'm into MLP:FiM and about 99% of ME fics just retellings and SI) but yours cathed my attention long ago and ALL THIS TIME I waited. And waited.

And finally!

What can I say? First chapter is pretty nice, sad atmosphere, anguish, hopelessness... I am awaiting some Human in shiny (or rusty) armor who'll save her and give her love and protection. Don't disappoint me, mister!

But seriously, nice start, waiting for more.
Durxa chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
A promising start to your story. The revamp that takes place at Omega definatly adds to the hostility and makes the human's kindness (sorry I forgot his name) much more surprising. I look forward to the revamp of this story. Keep up the good work!
Nomad chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'll admit, I was pretty shocked to see this story back up after seeing you set it aside so long ago. I quite thoroughly enjoyed the concept of your original; that is, a slightly helpless female being rescued by her dashing prince charming. Based on your Acerbus Praeteritus story ( A favorite of mine and one that I'm hoping to see updated soon) I expected you to twist that tired old model into something entirely your own. It saddened me to see it set aside unfinished and unrefined but I'm holding out hope for your updated story.

For my critique I offer up two points: Refine and lengthen. I will agree with Sergius on the increased length and based upon your other story you have it in you to fix this right smart. The other bit that bothered me was how rushed this felt. I'd suggest going back through it, if you have the inclination, and delve deeper into what's going on with your Quarian and her surroundings. Your other story gives me all all the trust I need that you can make this story great too if you'll allow it.

That being said, I'm quite relishing the fact that you've returned to writing and am looking forward to your continued stories. Keep your pen hand strong my friend.
SergiusTheGreat chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good start though I would like to point out for slightly longer chapters. Say... 2500 words? That is pretty average for each chapter. Make it average, not too short or long.

Good luck, I will be watching.