Reviews for Red Light District
Black Kaitou chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
This was intresting had to read it due to my creative writing class obsesion with this song. My teacher always had to yell at the two who started it. Guess that is what happens when you have a class of 14 girls. Any way back on track, this was good and intresting going to read the second part momentaryly.
UserLeft chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
you need to write more this is amazing!
Failover77 C chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Cant remember if I wrote a review already, but this story is so Fai being kidnapped at such a youngish age. Kuro better save him! Really hope you write a sequel to this, it deserves one!.
dimensionalwritings chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
L-O-V-E! let me know when you do the sequel~
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Noooo it ended ! Its so gooooooood plz, we need a sequel!
passionateinterest chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
That's a really good story. Kurogane blushing was cute. I hope there'll be a sequel soon! :)
neko chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
ok, just loved it and cant wait for more, i read after some other fics you have written, please keep on updating! There will be never enough Kurofai!
13th reader of mystery chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Veeery interesting setting! I hope you continue here, even though I think this is better off as AU, because if it has to be canon than nothing good happens to poor Fai.

So give us some awesome rescuing and blossoming love between Fai the mistreated prostitute and Kuro-chan the inexperienced but merciless warrior!xD

Love this so far!
Yumi Kei chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Ah, so cute... I don't know what to say. The way they were cut off from each other was realistic, and I think I actually mumbled "No..." when Kuro left.

I can't wait for a sequel :D Thanks for the awesome story! Shall look forward to more
Leaf.Ninja chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I loved the story, but does kurogane save fai from the brothel or doesn't he?
MindlessAdri chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Wait? Is that it? No? Please say no.

On topic lemon was very good. I love the way Kurogane is inexperienced and it was so adorable. :D
MindlessAdri chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Wait? Is that it? No? Please say no.

UserLeft chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love it and you must write more!
Nekomimi62 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Sequal, pretty pretty please?

I really like your writing and I would love a sequal where Fai's dream comes true and Kurogane rescues him and they live in the palace together...

Please write more for this!
wolf1380 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
please write the sequel. i would love the read it.