Reviews for The Devil Within Her
biktoriatori chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Hi, I have comment again here!
Can you please continue the story? I like it really much!?
Thank you. :-)
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Its a sad yet sexual exciting story but I do wonder what the outcomes would will be...
Mimi Spade chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love love story. Will there be another chapter, because I think you should continue.
Vgirl chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
It has been over 2 years since your last update of this story but I still feel compelled to write to you though I'm not sure that you are still checking these.

I read all the chapters today and I enjoyed your story very much as I was literally on the edge of my seat as I read the story. I love the Asuka x Jin pairing and haven't been able to find a lot of it since it's probably seen as taboo which saddens me.

I'm not going to try and urge you to continue this story as it has been two years and I fear that if you were to pick it up again, without having an actual interest in continuing, it would end disappointingly. I do wish to see this story continue, or even conclude, but not unless your heart is in it.

Your story was enjoyable and I may read it again sometime when I'm in the Tekken pairing mood. Thank you very much for writing it.
AcceL-eRatoR19 chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
make another chapter pls.. Because of your cliffhanger I couldn't sleep well for weeks, only thinking about how are u going to end your story just pls just finished it
Kazama Sakura chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Hello, I want to say that I like yours fiction
entitled 'The Devil Within Her'. I just read recently and instantly fell in
love, will you continue to finish the next part? I once wondered how
to end the story of Asuka, Jin and Devil Jin? Sorry if my English was
bad at all, in fact I had a little trouble speaking English. thank you
Ladyabsinthe91 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Pleeeease write more! I think I cried a little reading the ending.
madeline.go.9 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
FUCK YOU DEVIL JIN WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU FUCKING RAPE HER MAN *CRIES WHILE GETTING MAD*
LadyVader89 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Such a great story,, please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
please continue!
FUCKSHITASSHOLE chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Nooooooooooooooo! Please DON'T kill Asuka. I want her and Jin to have a happy ending and stay together. Pretty please! I beg of you! Pwease! I really want them to stay together.
accentric.punctuation chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
I just finished reading this and oh my god, you must finish this story! it would be a crime not to finish it! it's so sickeningly beautiful!
i know morally i'm supposed to be appalled by the story, but i'm not. i'm so totally not. i love it!
i want Jin and Asuka to live together happily with their baby! please oh please finish it! it's soooo hard to find any good Jin/Asuka story and yours are a godsend!

oh and on that note, do you know any more Jin/DJin/Asuka stories? if you do, i'd be very grateful if you can tell it to me
Please chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Please oh please! You have to finish this story! It's great and I think Asuka should be with Jin and their baby! Please! I'm on my knees!
Pat kazama chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
This is the best i hope you will continue this this Fanfiction!I am ur biggest fan about your fanfiction Add:me at facebook Pat Kazama and the pic is asuka Thanks i hope you send me more of this if we become friends in fb :)
Pat Kazama chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
You need to finish the story i will die if you don't my character is asuka this is the best Story yet!Please Finish the story :) :)