Reviews for Angels Show Up in the Strangest of Places
andrewpine chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
Why didn't you ever finish this? I hate when writers do you aren't going to finish at least pull the story so people won't think they will at some time see a complete you are dead either pull it or finish :-).
andrewpine chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Why? he has more control then every time they fuck he is going to run away like a little bitch?
andrewpine chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
So what does fairy boy have planned to try to get his pet back? I don't think going to the Volturi will do him any good since Marcus knows they aren't if he does go to Italy they will give him the choice of working for them or becoming a cloud of ash.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
Girl is an loves her more then live it's all he has to do is tell if any of the rest of the family have his whole family had been turned why did he never hear about it?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Peter and or Char?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
What will fairy boy and Mystic Meg do now that they have lost their toys?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Hopefully the ''family'' will pull their collective heads out of their collective asses and help her understand what is going on.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
How long will it be before they realize that they will be together forever?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Did not any of them hear what Marcus said ,they are mates,so why all of bullshit talking between them and why is the wedding still going to it just so fairy boy can keep his toy away from her mate.I am so disappointed with Carlisle as usual when it comes to fairy boy.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I believe she will figure it feeling towards fairy boy,how she feels towards Jasper, the way Alice and fairy boy are Rose will say something to her? if Jasper gets his shit together soon he will understand what is going on between the two of as usual is an asshole when it concerns his little boy.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
If i am not mistaken they are true mates if the purring is any indication since only mates purr to each that is why mystic Meg and fairy boy are so pissed off,they know the truth.i don't believe you are ever going to write the sequel,which is a shame.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
So have Alice and Fairy boy lost their respective mates?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
How can fairy boy call Bella his lover when he hasn't nor ever plans to have sex with her? always amazes me how he can be such a hypocrite and call Jasper a monster when he has also drank humon blood.
GeezerWench chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
Well, I enjoyed your story. I thought Edward might be searching desperately for her, and if Alice Saw Jasper kill another human, then you'd figure that they would know where he is ... but anyhow, enjoyed the story!
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Well, took her long enough.