Reviews for Didn't You Hear Me?
TripleBaka chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It was OK, though I don't see why this is M rated at all. There's not even mild swearing.
korouna chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I. simply. fell. in. love... with this story.

I've reread it so many times already and it never gets boring. The way you write about Shima's feelings whic I didn't even know to be there, is just so amazing. Loves.
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, this is great! I like how you portrayed Shima, especially the writing style. I always figured him to have some sort of underlying state of mind other than his cheerful attitude. I hope you continue writing.
ephemeral PLEASURES chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Thank you! Aha, there is really not enough love for this pairing in my opinion. Perhaps I'll write more just to fill my own cravings. I always love childhood friends, so I was a sucker for this one from the get go. RyuShi. 8D .. AND THANK YOU MA'AM. You've calmed my biggest fears. I shall do this again more often then. xD
A-iroha chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I never read this pairing before but after reading your fanfiction I started to like them together, simply because this was a fantastic piece of work and they appeared to be really cute together! Also, I feel that you succeeded in writing the 1st person narrative because I didn't think that Shima was out of character at all. In fact, I get a feeling that all these might actually be exactly what he is thinking.

Keep up the good work