Reviews for Guarding Destiny
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I finished the whole story at one sitting! Phew... that was bloody interesting story and the creation of Demon Language was cool! Best was Demon Neko! I cant imagine Shinobu anything beyond a cat! Loved it, great story and specially how you kept the suspense. I was expecting shape shifterss but not demons. Wow awesome piece.
Sebas-Chan chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
You should totally make one with the original Romantica pairing. XD I died of throwing up at the awful nicknames. Taka-bear.. ugh... xp good story bro!
syasyah chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
seriously?! the police beat nowaki-san up?!
wendyls96 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
I liked this story , it was a unusual twist on Junou Romantica. The characters were very interesting and so was the story.
KilalawakerX3 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
After reading chapter 9 I literally had an anxiety attack of some kind... That was like oh my god, amazing to the point of nearly making me go insane o-o.
Reiko Amaya-chan chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Wait! What about Hiro is he any percent demon or angel? I have to know! BTW great story
Reiko Amaya-chan chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I thought he was a vampire... All well a story with demons is cool too
Reiko Amaya-chan chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
VAMPIRE! He's a vampire right?!
Reiko Amaya-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Really?! I thought i could go to sleep after reading this, but noooo you just had to be a good writer and get me so interested in the story that I'm going to have to stay up and read it until i find out what he is...
amutokitty chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
I love what you did with the demon language
MoonlightatDusk chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
the language is backwards english! Nice XD Love it so far :_)
MoonlightatDusk chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
So i guess he has another secret...ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT! Is it his mom or something?
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I feel like the people hate him because he's gay...? That would be very interesting to see ;) Anyways, loving the story!
Janigrl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I liked the first chapter, it had good content, but I was distracted by all the mistakes and gramatical errors. Do you have a beta-reader? Because while I like how its going so far I think it could use an edit.
memorymogul chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
wat kind of a story is this? it's a little confusing but i still kinda like it,... hehehe,..