Reviews for Trahern's Bits'n'Pieces
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 14 . 2/24
"Dad..put Mom on..." heh wonderful. Thanks for this.
xelsan chapter 14 . 2/4
Meet the bubble...heh. These were great!
Daryl chapter 9 . 1/12
nice job mixing this one with highlander :)
only-looking chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Ah, this is great fun. I was hooked with the first chapter. I got a little lost with the crossovers for stories and fandoms I'm not familiar with, but that's to be expected. Give me another chapter like Covert Placement and Dose of Reality, and I'm good.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Hey I detest the fact that you have something against Milla's movies! The woman's hot.
anon chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
It's interesting to me how different the bashing is when it comes to femslash. In my perspective it's a bit more justifiable, b/c women who like women are always told they should like men, or that relationships between women aren't nearly as profound, romantic, interesting as those involving men. The evidence is in fandom. Heterosexual ships rule, but slash follows after while femslash is basically the very crumbs of the feast. Which doesn't excuse that innocent characters get bashed, but considering how frustrated women who love women are with what they're told and given, ya gotta have some sympathy. Thus while I can't tolerate the misogyny het and slash shippers exhibit, the misandry femslash shippers let loose is oddly cathartic.
Love Robin chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Wonderfully done. I'm not often in favor of veering off from canon –the first segment at least was after canon cut away from them– but both were organic and felt right.
cabby2299 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
I completely loved this chapter. I really can't wait to read what happens next. Great work and thanks for sharing.
Rapier11 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Hehe love the chapter! Looking so forward to see the next one :)
HairyLimey chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
I LOVE IT! Please write a nice long follow up to this story.
rest for the wicked chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
This was brilliant! I do hope you get the chance to flesh this out into a full length story once you complete some of your others. Well done and keep up the fantastic work please.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
finish After Bouts
Lynx Klaw chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Well, now! This has caught my attention. I've already checked out Chapter 10, but I came back to this chapter to express my interest. If this is just a snippet, it's very good. If it's *not* just a snippet and you have something planned? I would really like to see it! A Highlander/KP story would really fit in with my tastes, I think!

Anyhow, I thoroughly enjoy your stories and I can't wait to see more! Keep up the great work!

-Lynx
Random Smudge chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Welsh guy's the bad guy eh? Fine... Spread the stereotype that we're all immortal sword weilding maniacs . Just read all your KP fics today and I must say they're awesome O.O... I'm following your stuff now waiting for updates P... I guess I'll go check out you favourites stories/ authors for more kigo :] ... Also inception-Kigo was an insanely cool idea
Selonianth chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
that last one was kinda weird... since we have history for WHEN she grew up you'd have to insert her dying, being found, and then being trained in there.