Reviews for Welcome To The 60s
Tracy Turnblad chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
It was really fun to meet you guys and see the future! I hope you come back to visit!
relena soulheart chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Nice job with this fanfic. :) I loved that verse you added for the three girls! :D
Zac Rush chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Awesome this was my 2nd time reading it and i wuv it (joke from original Hairspray not typo) but heres an idea:put it on YouTube (if YouTube will let you) and like take the film (best you can considering that you extra stuff) and put Jeede, Carman, and Crystal in the movie
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Best fanfiction ever! My favorite is jeane
NoName chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
This story was so creative:) gotta be one of my favorite stories ever, so glad I read this:D
Dominosrule chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Ok. I'm guessing Jeanne will help with the pageant, Crystal will help Tracy, and then Cameron will be on the run.
Shortfury18 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Great story! Hairspray is my favorite musical. And I can relate to Jeanne; Amber is more than she seems.
ujemaima chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
A great fanfic!
Mrs. 11th chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Heh heh, I liked that Amber and Tracy got caught up in the spray. I was kinda hoping that the girls would meet their grandkids or something, but this was epic, too. I'm real sad that it's over! You're an amazing writer, so keep it up!
x-ema-x chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
That was kinda good but kinda short…

Maybe you can rewrite it with a bit more detail- or get someone else to write it?
DC55 chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
Awww, that was sweet. Very cute, nice ending :)
Healme13 chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
I'm not logged in, but just look me up on ff. Anyways, loved the story, hope there's more to add to this. Also, if no else is doing the fan art, I'll gladly do it. Just pm me and Ill be done in a week or two. Again, my ff username is healme13 and my deviant art is darkhalm7.
Mrs. 11th chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
I loved that they'd ask for autographs. I'd do the same. I hope they do find everyone in the future!
x-ema-x chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
LOVE ITTTTTT!

I was wondering wether they were gonna explain to everyone else. And the autographs thing is awesome!

You sed there was gonna be another chapter didn't you?

I suggest that thy meet there children or grandchildren and their exactly the same as the 60s characters and their grandparents have told them the story and then they get o go back to see the originals!

LOVE ITTTTT!

CANT WAIT!

x-ema-x

:P:):D;)
x-ema-x chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
AHHHHHHHHH!

BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL ENDING!

R u gonna do any more? I'm nt sure where u could go... Maybe 2weeks later?