Reviews for Haunted
50shadesof.Redd chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh, my. I absolutely fell in love with this story. I rarely leave comments but as I've said this story was great. There should be a sequel. The pairing was incredible and so fitting. I need more stories like this in my life. Thank you so much for writing this
Rougesse chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
I LOVE this story! Wonderfully written, wonderful ending, different from everything out there. Thank you. Keep writing please!
A2463 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Loved it! Good story!
Lillian E 13 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
i love them too. after i saw that you were gonna use evanescence lyricsa for this i was like "ok i love this already and i haven't even read it. by the way awesome poems.
Justcami chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Me gusta mucho como empiezas todos los capítulos de tus historias, me refiero a aquellas pequeñas introducciones que haces. Son de alguna canción o de tu propia imaginación?.
A2463 chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
Love it!
Wolfie714 chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
Wow that's certainly a different take on the dynamic between those two. Really liked it though and thought Aelia was hilarious XD
Snorbie chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
lovely story

greetz S
Amaranta316 chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
Really good! I usually don't like pov fics but this one is definitely the exception xD...

ps. I'm now extremely scared of Aelia -.-!
yay chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
This is interesting but they're both insane.
ScOut4It chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
Thus the Antichrist was born.

Phew, watch out world.

I really enjoyed this, it was dark in a way I can get behind. Without all of the angst and 'we can never be happy' feelings running amok.
ScOut4It chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
Oh what a dystopian image for the Order!

Hermione kneeling before Bellatrix only moments after Harry -her friend- Harry is killed by the same.

This part I so agree with:

/he is so ill-suited to anger. He wears it poorly, it fits him like an untailored robe./

Actually, I also really agree with this one too and think it's a good thing that Bellatrix finally realized it.

/The Dark Lord was nothing but an obstacle to my power, and that obstacle was now removed by the very boy who stands in my way. For now./
ScOut4It chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Fun in its eeriness:

/That was all it took to lock the old Hermione away again. Bye now./

I also enjoyed how Hermione thought that she 'worries about Ron sometimes'. How ironic is that? :D Perspective does change everything.
ScOut4It chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Just, thanks. Well written and interesting thoughts.
ScOut4It chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Nice description of close-quarters Disapparating.