Reviews for it's here that we first disbelieve
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
pretty, if painful.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow. This was amazingly well written. The whole story almost made me cry. She just doesn't want to be alone :( Poor Lenalee!
Continue writing.
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I really liked the part where Allen's very existence was questioned - the fact that the whole story was told in just a few words is really something. I liked how each subsequent disappearance led to a new heartbreak - as sadistic as that sounds - that's really quite a way to lead the story on.

The dubious-Allen part could have been extended a little longer, though, but that's probably just me. It's great the way it is. Great job -

hawk
Reality Tales chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was so sad, yet amazing and beautiful at the same time. I've always liked this triangle, and your style of writing made this a wonderful read. Keep up the good work ! :D
Uniasus chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yes, this is angst, and yes, it is amazing. I love you're description of the roses.
KiramekiUtau chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
So cute... and angsty. Love it. :)

I love Lavi, he and Lenalee should really get together! By the way the manga's going... I'm not sure, but they should! :D
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was really beautiful.. And sad, too. Poor Lenalee. She gets hurt so many times it's heartbreaking to read. But then again, it's what makes it so nice to read. I'm not trying to be a sadist or whatever, but stories that really make me feel for the characters are really nice. I've never really been a huge fan of KandaxLenalee, so I can't really imagine them together, but when you have a nice writer, everything seems to fit in.. Anyway, yes, I enjoyed this, and here's hopig you'll write more!