Reviews for Relief
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Love this, it has a very lyrical quality to it. I really liked how Janeway and Paris were silent for the most part while they were in the brig together and she repeated the line 'I would have shot you down' as a way of conveying her anger through the pleasure.

This was very well written, nice work :)

CP7
FlamingPhoenix202 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm a J/C shipper, but I don't turn a story down because of that. And luckily, your story is the one of the better J/P stories out there. Lovely use of words, I greatly enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing!
adda edwards chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very intense! Great work!
badmelk chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
dude that's some crazy stuff. i could totally picture it going down that way though... well done again. :)
Claire O'Mack chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
As always beautifully written and so thought provoking. Also if you are a j/p shipper how can u pissibly not do a 30 days story. Loved it thank u for writing.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Your best pieces are the ones that come from Dark Places. Glad someone else saw and felt that undercurrent during the "pip" scene, although I admit I saw it more as a one-way street. Short, certainly not sweet, but definitely masterful.
Runawaymetaphor chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
KB: I think I still have more ways to use that line, though I'm going to have to get even trickier.

And I think "Drowning" will understand your little fling, if only because fan fiction allows for polyamorous-ness. I mean, what good is a fantasy world be if one is still confined to the neat lines demarcating the boundaries of love and desire withiin our own heads?

(Wink)
BritMonkey chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You may have said it wasn't pretty or shiny but I loved it. Thanks for posting it. :)
KB chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Sometimes the really cool toys aren't the ones that are shiny and pretty...

I loved this, and to a degree that I think might be unhealthy(?) Especially as finding myself, err, 'satisfied' by your shorter stories makes me feel like I'm cheating on the longer stories I wait patiently for. I assume "Drowning" will understand my love for "Relief", and not perceive me to be having a crisis akin to Chakotay chasing after Seven of Nine in Endgame?

Oh, and of all your uses of "I would have shot you down" (that's right- I know them all you trickster!) this is by far the coolest.