Reviews for Jobberknoll Feathers
Marblez chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
oh wow! write more soon, please!
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I think it's a great pity that you're discontinuing this, the way you get into the characters heads and pick apart their motivations and feelings is nothing short of spooky. You are a very talented auther, my main reason for reviewing was so that i could mark you as a favorite so that i can come back and peruse (spl?) your other works later, and i also wanted to offer my appreciation for your work.

kastallia chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I love this story. That's all I've got to say. It's... wonderful. You're brilliant. I love your portrayl of Sirius and the others. It's just... brilliant.
Wow. A fanfic has made me speechless. You really ARE brilliant.
RnRForever chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Aww too bad you're not continuing this. Still I feel the need to tell you that this is one of the best fics out there. Well written, thought out, the POV is awesome. Even if, sniff, you never do suddenly decide to continue this, don't take it off, it deserves to be posted somewhere. It's hard to find good fanfictions really and well if it's no trouble, you should keep this on for those who happen to stumble upon one.
WingedUnicorn123 chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
ive always though of sirius as an endless ball of energy; never really thought of any sensitive side he might have. hurry up and write teh next chaptah. .
Michelle Lancaster chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I know you wrote this before OOtP came out, but I just have to say that it freaked me out thouroughly when Sirius called his most beloved relative "Bella."

That being said, this is a sweet story with some really great imagery, and some great comedy, too.
Emily chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
cute. love , and all other ways of saying it is a nice story.
Emily chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
COOL! is all I have to say.

though Sirius is a little wishy-washy.

Hay! you used my name! cool name huh?

its fun reading a story from Sirius's point of view

p.s. If any thing is spelled wrong, i have Brain Dammage so live with it,

Zetta chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
This is such a fantastic fic!

It's original, it's clever, and it's written so well!

I found the link to it from a webesite ( .ca/mwppmap/), and I'm so glad I did! It's absolutely wonderful, and I love it, and I bow down before you, oh-great-fanfic-writer.

Please, please, please continue it! It's too wonderful to stop now! Please?
Allemande chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
*blink blink* This is the most brilliant fic I've read for ages! I sat there going "this is so cute" all over again. It's so lively and funny and even if you're, or say, he is, telling more serious (...) parts of the story, it's still got that twinkle behind it, that slight irony/sarcasm. The way you describe his character, it's so adorable. I've never seen him like this, especially wouldn't have had him write something like this after everything he's been through etc etc (I tend to be more dramatic, I fear). But it convinced me! Makes me look forward even more, of course, to how his attitude will be changing up to the present.

Oh, one more thing. I know I'm composing terribly long reviews these days, but, well, then again I have the inkling you won't yell at me for that. The thing now: I can actually 'hear' the characters so much better when they're written in British English! No offense intended to all the American authors. It's just that this language... I don't know... it was different.

Anyway! I'll shut up now. Bravo, clap clap, and give me new chapters! ;-)
JKLB chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
I really, really like the way you write Sirius's train of thoughts. I always picture the young Sirius as a restless ball of energy, and you capture that aspect of him in the way he charges in writing , not bothering to stick to strict chronological order and not bothering to look up "proverbial" in the dictionary. Yes, I know this is being written by the post-Azkaban Sirius, but as he points out, he is going stir-crazy hiding at Remus's (restless ball of energy again).

I really like the emphasis upon Sirius's need to protect others. It fits so well both with Sirius's protective attitude toward Harry in PoA and in GoF, but also fits with Sirius blaming himself for failing to protect James and Lily.

Loved the scene between Remus and Sirius when Remus gets all the rejection letters. Remus hides (most of) his emotions; Sirius lets them all explode. "Why get upset when you do it for me?" (OK, not an exact quote, but you get the point.) It is exactly how I picture both of them.
TAFKAF chapter 3 . 7/17/2002

Well, not ENTIRELY...sometimes the order got a little odd, and I wasn't entirely sure what you were writing the reference to ending friendship with Remus in sixth year, I got confused for a minute or two.

But your writing is totally awesome.

heath chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
This story is so original, and I love your writing style! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Bebop Valentine chapter 3 . 7/11/2002
Finally I can review!

Anyway as always fantasic!

I can just see Sirius saying "I'm sorry" over and over 'til Lily just gives in. :)

the side notes are a great touch and really show that he's having a hard time keeping his mind on track.

I'm really enjoying this :) :)
Elorapid chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
I am in love with this story! This is a one-of-a-kind look from Sirius, who's not some macho-incredibly-good-looking guy, but he has faults (like saying stupid things to Lily) and emotions *gasp*. I just love how it's written; Sirius is so teenager-ish. He's smart, but not too smart. ACK! Too many good things! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I hope you send an E-mail again. (I guess this review isn't quite as 'intelligent' as you would like it _)

(btw, thanks for your reviews!)