Reviews for Miss You
Zion chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Make I liked it
just-a-shadow-of-death chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Nice. I love the way Jin is beating himself over this. I loved this and your writing was amazing. Such a lovely fic, thanks for sharing.
Salysha chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Reading this story felt like dancing through a dream. The mood was really good throughout, and the plot was clever. I loved the rounabout thinking when you incorporated Tekken 6 into this (Jin predicting the future rather than explaining the past) and thought it very clever.

The word choices were strong and novel, especially "fingers like a rambling plant in his hair." The entire opening with Jin's desperation was powerful. The only spot where you had me at a loss was this: "Touch it. Stroke it. Stealing an opportunity?" What is this referring to? It sounds like fondling below the belt, and I'm hoping that not what you meant.

Jin's touch rejuvenating Hwoarang was a great idea and subtly described. The sparks of humor were there, too. This was the funniest line: "Medicine. Lunch. Initial wound treatment. Patient complains. More medicine. 'That's my rival. Good job, punk,' Jin says, hoping for a reply."

Impressive work and a story well worth a read.
BlackCat12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
awww poor hwoarang. loved the story. almost made me cry though...almost.
kuroi Honoo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Omg! Darling! This is a great story, and its been so long since I've read anymore story of these two pair and I love it when u post this fanfiction, I adore the way you write and describe the surroundings around them.

I am so sorry I'm not around for such along time now, but I am still wrting fanfics fof these two believe it or not, I'm just wondering the right time to post it, well that's all for me!

Still, awesome work! ;)