Reviews for What Might Have Been
sugarskull85 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Just 're reading this for like the 5th time. Would really love to see the third part some time!
Drarry4eva chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Good story, I hope you post the 3rd part soon.
zhazha chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Where's is the third part of this? :(
LochteNation chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I am loving this story even more !
LochteNation chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This chapter is intense . I like it .
StormsInNeverland chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Oooooh wow! This was sweeeeet _ Loved the mixture of physical and emotional - great balance for a great story! The confusion and hatred and misunderstanding was all so real...exactly how couples often fight, both right and yet both wrong.

So good!

.Sally.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story! I think that Puck will always be my fave. :o)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
I love this fic :3
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
omg omg omg! I've been reading scene the first chapter of Can't fight this feeling. And I'm still in love with your story thus far. And i just can't wait for the next Sequel. 3
BerryCharming chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
This story is really good,I think the whole RPG thing was a wonderful thing because it added allot of twist to the story,I also love dave karosky(yea I know its spelled wrong) in this story he feels more real in this I hope you dont mind me adding, this and the prequel which I didnt know existed till now,to my community.
superman44 chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Omg, this story has me reeling! Ugh, I love it so much! I found this one first and then went off to find the previous ones and they were just so good and I loved them so much! You have to end it with a bang or I will annoy you till you die of annoyance! Thank you so much for an amazing story!
callietitan chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Awesome fic, seriously! :D
JasonDragon64 chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Nice ending, Heaven. Hope that the "long-distance" is bridged soon in your next installment.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Love!
Junjou-Angel chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
awwwwhhhhh so sad its over :'(

so unexpected, but i liked the ending :D glad there weren't any cliff hangers and you reduced the drama by making Karaofsky apologize which im REALLY happy about -

soooo exited for the 3rd story :D I have a bad feeling Jpah will be causing alot of problems for our hot little couple...

thank you for writing such awsome stories! xD