Reviews for Need: Whispers Like Prayers
That. Was beautiful!
Purple Apocalypse chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
A great story.
LovelyLivvy112 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love this story. Please update this as soon as possible!
Don'tSleep chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Which holidays?
HadaGracia chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Bold, Ianto, very bold. I enjoyed the banter. ;)
HadaGracia chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Aww, Doctor cuddles! *sighs* These little chapters are quite endearing. :)
HadaGracia chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
*stifles a giggle*
HadaGracia chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Oooooooh! *squee*
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
AAAAAWWWW... Poor sad, defeated Doctor... I wanna wrap him in a hug myself! *coos* Hush, Doctor, don't cry now... It's okay, HadaGracia's here. T.T
PenumbraSoul chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I know it's odd that I went back to chapter one to review. Just wanted to let you know I will re-read this story, such a wonderful piece and I throw that word around too much. BUT it's the truth! Thanks for the story and the sequel! I LOVE it! Jack/Ten is the best, and the way you write them, gosh my golly my heart melts every single time I read them in your stories!

(Just the right amount of angst and love making...I am in love!)

***Thanks for the stories, they were and are simply really good***

- Jenny .
PenumbraSoul chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I am not kidding when I say that I read this story twice already, in a row, I'm going to read it again for a third time but at , at your account. I love the way that you portrayed the Tenth Doctor in your story and the whole Talas situation, you made that up? Because Darling that was brilliant, I absolutely fell in love with your story and am pending to go through with reading the sequel, this truly was an entertaining story and it's going straight to my favorites! Thanks for the bloody great reading and Good Luck with the sequel!

Also, thanks for feeding my Jack/Ten(nth Doctor) inner Fangirl, it's very much appreciated! :)

- Jenny .
Bralker Stalker chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
this is amazing i'm hooked...thought i'd review half way through. The whole 10th/Jack angle was never truly explored in the show...which disappointed me, and I wish John had stayed for more of David's reign, he'd have been an amazing companion. Brilliant characterisation, especially the way it seems like Ianto has an ulterior motive, fantastic. -H
ewen-waf chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Loved it so much.

I felt kind of sad when the Doctor left. Just like Jack.

And I feel sad because it's now over! Thank you so much for sharing this story. Can't wait a sequel!
Dengirl chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
So good he's found someone to come home for.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »