Reviews for paint the world with colour
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
*Here on official FF Idol duty* :P

Rachel, this was wonderful, though :) You really took me through all the different emotions and feelings of this piece and the characters, and it was all so beautifully written. Just the amount of breathtakingly raw emotion in here is fabulous; kudos on writing such a beautiful fic :)

Great job, and keep writing!
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I nearly cried. Seriously.

This was so sweet-from Teddy&Victoire's announcement to Lily&Lysander's transition from bestfriends to boyfriend & girlfriend to the birth of Taylor.

It's sad that Victoire died. :(

But I really enjoyed this story - even though I do prefer Lily&Lorcan - & I especially like the mention of Scorpius&Rose. Gotta love those two. :)

Anyway, it was a pleasure to read this.
Blu V chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That...was fucking beautiful. I usually give really in depth reviews but I don't know what else to say. You're just beyond. Wonderful, just wonderful
Anie1129 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awww this brought me to tears at the end!

This was sweet and just wonderful!

I really enjoyed this very great it was so sad that Victoire died *sniff* what a great story!

-oHPf
raininghippos chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is really nice. The ending was beautiful:) I really like seeing Victoire and Lily get along; that's a very rare occurance. (At least in the stories I read. who knows, maybe they're best friends in others.) I'm glad Victoire and Teddy's baby still lived though, even if Victoire died. I actually loved your characterization of Vic. I normally hate her, but I found her quite likeable.:) Good job.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Would wizards know (and announce) their pregnancies within the first month? That's really early but maybe it's different for wizards.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh my gosh, GPT. This was such a beautiful piece. D It was simply wonderful. :)
oh finnick chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You've got me near crying all over again, dear, but I'm glad because it was so beautiful. I can't believe you wrote this for me, I love it, honest to Hugo, love it. It's tragic and scary but oh so very beautiful.