Reviews for Wordplay
DaniChibari chapter 1 . 7/10
I loved it! I speak French regularly at home and watch all sorts of French movies so believe me when I tell you that you nailed the French lines. I think my favorite part was how you brought back the chocolates at the end. Very well done!
midnightwhispers27609 chapter 1 . 6/29
ahh that was sooo cheesy. I'm grinning like an idiot- you make marvels
It was cultural! And cute! And frennnnnnnncchhhh! :3
Orika chapter 1 . 3/7
Haha that was so sneaky of Miku! I suppose Rin will never find out what she said actually meant. Haha good job! (**)
OMG THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! You did amazing! I literally have not read a better Rin x Len one-shot in my life, and that's saying something because I've been mainly focused on the Vocaloid fandom for a year now. Once again, amazing job!
Buneary chapter 1 . 1/11
A little weird, japanese robotic thingies speaking French? Yeah...
Paris chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I love...love...LOVED IT!
Len Kagamine chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
...omg.
XxEmoOtakuxX chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
GHBSJCBDKJCFNJDKCFJENSM I LOVE U FOR WRITING THIS! AND AIRHEAD RIN IS SO CUTE! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Haha oh Rin I wonder what her reaction would be when she found out the truth XDDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
AWW CUTE AND FUNNY
I bet Miku was purposely making Rin say that. I only finished my 1st year of french, so I only understood like 2 words out of the 10 or something. When I saw embrasse-moi I was like omg...cause that means Kiss me then when Miku said "Oh, it means something-something chocolate" I was like ong Miku...xD
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Amazing that story was better than amazing I can't even describe it! I love you soooo much right now! no homo lol. That was just like fangirl heaven!
Rumi Amano chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
lol oh miku. and rin. you have to study french -_- and sexy boy Len. XD
the shy writer 4221 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
OwO This is so awesome! Wow Miku. You sly dog you! I wonder what Rin's reaction will be if she finds out the translations.
Kana-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Fluff ! Fluff ! FLUFF EVERYWHERE DAMMIT ! WRITE MORE ! WRITE MORE ! /changes into a Titan/