Reviews for Houseguest
But his parents "love" him...
What kind of pureblood "father" would strip his son of his magic yet supposedly still "love" him? And naturally Simpering Cissa just stood by and wrung her hand like Lucius's lapdog she is.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
No poor lucuis keep away from you bitch i mean you ciss a i hate you bella big i find youre husband sexy
normaj chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
You should seriously finish this, it's the beginning of a very sweet story. Awaiting your return.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow this is going to be good I cannot wait for Lucius and narcissa pov and will they find out where he is living at hope there is more soon
Samantha-Snape-Black chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Hermione's Helping him.
Not really "Poor Draco" Right?
Alyssa chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
This story is very interesting, although I didn't expect Hermione to own a cupcake store. The brightest witch of her age who has the potential of becoming Minister of Magic could surely do better. Even in the Muggle world, she could be a teacher or something... But anyway, this is your story. Are you going to update?
writeratheart007 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
OMG I can't stop laughing, this is a hilarious start! I know it's supposed to be a drama but till Draco starts calming down and working it's seriously funny. I can't wait to see more. Why is Hermione working inthe muggle world and not the magical one? Will that be explained? Don't stop the story I can't wait to read more!
Neeps513 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH! :) :)
Teddybeargurl chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I really like the idea of this story. It has a good plot line and the idea of Draco being stripped of his powers is really powerful. The only thing that I can say to make this better is to have someone beta the chapters so as to correct little tense mistakes here and there and explain in your summary that this is an alternate universe story since Draco is still part of the wizarding world but in a different way.

Otherwise i'm very interested to see what happens next. thanks xoxo TBG
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
this is amazing I love it and I cannot wait to see if Draco's parents come and see him that would be funny update soon please
Z-L.B chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Interesting start, can't wait to see where it leads. ~ZLB
queenofthelameos chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
hehe. i love the cupcake store idea! that's awesome! teehee! i can see draco mucking it up real bad too! oooh! this is going to be fun to read!
Dessi Marie chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Just so you know my internet was down and I just got it back up so here are your reviews!

Chapter 1: Great start! I am intrigued to see where this will go. Cookie for chapter 1!

Chapter 2: Aww poor Draco! He can stay with me ;) D Have a piece of pie for chapter 2!

Chapter 3: Draco as a muggle... I think I will go pop me some popcorn and drizzle some caramel on it then get a drink, but I will be right back to watch the entertainment unfold! You can have some caramel popcorn too if you update soon! :D 3

Update soon as I know you have something big in store for this story! 3