Reviews for Idlewild
Lucy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is quite a conte you are begetting! I see no grammar errors other than the fact that some words are in all caps, but that's because she likes those words, like enraptured and agonized and perfect. This is a remarkably beautiful piece! I suggest you could make little chapters like this, find a good publisher, and stay humble!

You'll make such an excellent author!
Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Lucy P.
dfghjkjhutfgrdhjk chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
It seems to me that Ruby shouldn't say "Lord" in her sentences because - I don't know - in the Anne series it especially stresses that it's wicked to take the name of the Lord in vain. This situation is not entirely similar, but still ... I'm not sure though. Maybe you're right. Actually, I'm Muslim so I'm a bit unfamiliar with this issue, so ...
Anyhow, this is a splendid piece. Do us all a favour and publish it. :)
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is brilliant as well. And I played house at eleven, though I think by twelve I had truly grown out of it, which was sad. And a brilliant observation by Anne on keeping her temper.
canadaroks chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I will not have internet acess for the next two weeks:( So if you post my request I will not be able to review it! I just didn't want you to think that I completely hated it and was being a big meanie!:P lol

xoxo -canadroks:)
MakeItAGoodOne chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ohhhhh I absolutely looove it! It's veryy hard to capture Anne, but you did it perfectly! I felt like I was reading a long-lost chapter! Amazingg!

"Stay beautiful" 3
canadaroks chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Thanks! I'm super excited to see what you can do! That quote is completely based off of my own life right now, so it will be really special for me! Plus, no one has ever written what I have requested! Sorry I am responding so late, I didn't know you responded to me! :D

P.S. Yes, I do like exclamation points! (:
canadaroks chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hey! I was just wondering if you take requests for one-shots. If you do, could you write one inspired by the quote "You don't spend THAT much time thinking about someone you don't love" - Anonymous- Just wondering! I would love to see what you would write from this quote!:)
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
If this was any other character I would probably say you acted out a little too much with Anne. But, then again, it IS Anne, and you captured her perfectly. I simply adore it, you see, and my favorite parts always seem to be the ones where Anne is working this much with her imagination. Oh, to have her as a friend, imagine.
canadaroks chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
IT'S AMAZING! So cute! I honestly felt like I was reading AoGG!