Reviews for singing skies
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was so beautiful... no other words.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
gorgeous. the thrill of the storm is captured so well, as well as the thrill of /them/ :D x
OnlyOneLover chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Unbelievably beautiful. Not only one of the sweetest stories I've read, but definitely THE most well-written. You should go pro! (:
evypham chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful! Great job!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
MagentaMaxy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so very beautiful it's ridiculous. And sexy. And sweet. Oh it's lovely.
A fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow. Just wow. This was magical. Your choice of words just amazes me. The flow of sentences is terrific. You could probably write a prose novel, no joke. This was beautiful.

Sex is also nice, liked that too ;)
llamagrl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMG what a great little fic, your writing is amazing and your skills are legendary. I noticed myself comparing your writing to J K Rowling with the use of metaphors and similes.

Excellent writing Keep up the great work
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
From the first sentence I knew this was going to be brilliant. And it is! The way you wrote this re-captures the peotic nature so sorely missing from modern writing. It was a treat to read, and it made me feel as if I was right there in the moment. Truly awesome!
beedivine chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww I love this! This is beautifully written and all of the descriptions were so well done. I love how not much was actually spoken aloud between Kurt and Blaine, yet at the same time there seemed to be so much that was said, if that makes any sense at all. My favorite line was: "Their lips finally meet and it's slow and gentle and almost a question but more of an answer."
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Omg this is FLAWLESS. I love how it's really not smutty at all, just very sensual in a very poetic and romantic style. Bravo! You are a fantastic writer. I love your imagery, it just comes alive with the words you use to describe everything, and it's like I'm THERE watching it happen, or even Blaine or Kurt myself.
Jalpha chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I also wrote a Klaine smut story based on a thunderstorm. It's called Can you feel the Lightning? I loved your story, though I feel you could have been a little more descriptive in the dialogue. :)
nutcase29 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
but ... but ... but it says its complete. and, BLAINE! what happened to Blaine! please don't let him be dead (even though we all know that there is a part of us that would just love it if Blaine was dead .. seriously screwed up but never mind!) it would just be so sad!

asdkfjhza ..av;jhn...torinfew'pojadkjn ... i just don't know what to say! *flaps hands and attempts to speak*

please write more. i may explode otherwise. XD
Musique8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was absolutely stunning. The use of the metaphor was perfect, so effectively used and not over done in the slightest. The descriptions were so beautiful and made the story a more visceral experience than many I've read in the past. Instead of sexual, this story was intimate and I loved the detail in which you described the interaction, whilst still making it about the relationship between them and the storm and not merely about the sex. To my eyes, this story took on a poetic tone and really blurred the line between prose and poetry. It was brilliantly written and is certainly one of the best things I've read on this site. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Wishing you all the best, now and in the future,

Bethany chapter 1 . 6/15/2011