Reviews for The Knight Captain's Destiny: Book 3
FloridaMagpie chapter 6 . 1/12
Meh. Take your time- it gets done when it gets done. Your time belongs to you and no one else.
Breitve chapter 6 . 1/2
best of luck and thanks for the ride so far.
i will be here to read when you continiue
The Night Hunter chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Great chapter as well whole trilogy , please update his awesome story!
Darklighter70 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Very good, as it happens I have NWN 2 and this story has me wanting to play that mission . Good job
HibernaLupus chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Finally read through everything up to this point.

I must say, reading this lovely trilogy makes my heart confused. On one hand I want to play NWN2 again. On the other hand I don't really want to as I would be unable to romance Neeshka :(

Nonetheless, I love your take on the pairing. Neeshka really needs more love, and you seem to giving her that and much more with a certain harbour boy :) Keep it up!
AlphaCenturion chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This is a great story. Whenever I'm in the mood to read a Neverwinter Nights story, this is the one I read. I hope there is an update in the works as I can't wait to see where you take story. Keep up the good work!
Caerl chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Smooth, joints all nicely ground.;)Not too long, not too short. I liked the interaction between Neesh and Torio.

Good ramp-up to the Circle Quest. Can't wait to see how you've set that up.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
awsome..though i do wonder what would happen if revan did force-folded into this dimension?...yeah he could take it over within a year if he wanted to.
Caerl chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
So, another tiny bit of Neeshka's heritage comes to light, leaving more questions than answers. Artfully applied. Now, when will we get a good look at this mysterious pater of hers, hmm? (Neat twist; I always thought the mother-in-law was the pit-fiend. :P)
Caerl chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
So, the stage is almost set. Just a few more props to place. :) I can't wait to see how Marcus resolves the Ironfist alliance.

Bishop has some help? Hmm, he bears watching... Well done! :)
AlphaCenturion chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
A great start for the third part of the saga. Keep it up!
oneyedjohn chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Its great to read another chapter. its was good as always.
Caerl chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
A to-the-point fill in. :)

Now, what will Ammon have to say for himself? He has a chance that a lot of us mortals don't have. Neat twist. :)
Gwydion669 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
From one Neeshka fan to another, I'm just glad to see that you're still typing away at the tale.

I'm also happy to see that you are branching a bit further away from the story as played. Some parts are perhaps too glossed over (like the Underneath), but I'm satisfied as long as they are replaced by Marcus/Neeshka moments.

Give us some more on Neeshka's mom. And don't forget your other OC, the high priestess and Bhaalspawn.
Draggu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hey DonZ,

Where u been dude, thought you up and left, dint know till you started on this one that you made a pit stop at Book 2

Nice start to the next installment here, like it how you have maintained your tone with the plot and your flair for how things should be. Its very refreshing. I still did like the rugged version of your very first work on this one, before you split them into 3. As a writer you have grown by much since then, but still that piece has a charm of its own. I still have a copy i had compiled before you took it down.

Your jumps from plots have lost that hard braking fleeing that used to be there, which is a good thing. You have gotten more set into this style and it shows now.

Where is that charming beta of yours, havent heard from her on this one yet.

Nice to know your still kickin, catch you on the flip side.