Reviews for Anything
oohapoo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Too damn cute! I kinda wished we got to see the party too. I love having Thane thrown in there, especially after the last story. All your stories were great by the way.
The Colorful Rain Drop chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh how I love your writing! It was absolutely fantastic! It ended perfectly, you wrote it perfectly and oh who am I kidding you did everything perfectly! lol. Kaidan meeting the crew... now that would be funny. Maybe that could be what you write next. :D Either way I will read anything you write! The Colorful Rain Drop
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yes, YES! God, I love happy endings. :D I'm really glad they got together.

I love the swirl of emotions here. Even though this is told from Kaidan's point of view, I would also feel what Shepard was feeling, what she was going through as she explained to him what she felt. I could totally relate to what she was saying because that's exactly how I felt. Lol, I know it's just a video game, but you invest yourself emotionally in these characters (Kaidan, especially). Every time I play Horizon, I feel like I just got suckerpunched. :/

Anyway, this was really great. I can't wait to see how Bioware decides to play out this relationship in ME3. I'm really curious as to how Kaidan and Shepard will mend their relationship...considering that last we heard from him was his e-mail and (to our knowledge) Shepard never wrote back. But I digress...excellent story! :D
Clara de Morra chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
THERE'S SOMETHING IN MY EYE, I SWEAR.

I like how "open bar suicide mission".
Lywnna chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I have so much love for this story, and I'm so glad you finished it! It's so well written and so emotional, and so much like them. I'm so glad they finally figured it out and are back together. It makes the VERY LONG WAIT until ME3 comes out a lot more bearable!