Reviews for The Blood Battles
it sucked
percyjacksonlovr chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
WRITE MORE OMG OMG OMG
PERCYJACKSONLOVR chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
whats with draco and Hermione?
percyjacksonlovr chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
YOU KILLED GROVER?HOW COULD YOU!? (SINGLE TEAR)
percyjacksonlovr chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
for the next chapters they should all( as in annabeth,nico,percy,ginny,harry,hermione, ,and john)!
RandomPJFanDZ chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CAN YOU MAKE THE GODS STOP FIGHTING AND THEN GO TO THE ARENA AND RECUE EVERYONE SO THESE PEOPLE LIVED: PERCY, ANNABETH, BECKENDORF, HARRY, GINNY, RON, HERMIONE, KARANA, AND JOHN. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE? LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES BOOK 1, BUT WITH ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE. IF THATS NOT POSSIBLE, THEN PEEEERRRRCCCCYYYYY!
RandomPJFanDZ chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
NAAAAAH TOO SHORT LONGER PLEASE :3
Duel Sabers chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
I don't review often but I must say your story has me captivated. Id buy this book!
Please continue.
osm chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
pls write more!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
did harana just drink nectar/ that stuff kills mortals!
nice chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
:-)
StellaCastellan chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Hi :) I'm probably a bit behind compared to the other readers, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you're doing a great job, I really like the idea of this crossover and that I do like reading your work. Nevertheless, I think there may be a few plot holes... For example, why can't Hermione summon food or water (or their wands, even) when she can manage to summon a book? Maybe I'm a little late at pointing out these holes, seeing as I've 2 more chapters to catch up on, and I apologize for bothering you if that is the case.

I look forward to reading more of this fic :)
osm chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
osm! pls write more
nightheartbattles chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
I like! Though its so sad... Jake... Grover... Luna... Katie :(
But I love the story!
Let PJ win chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Let Percy Jackson win and maybe let annabeth die, then percy gets his ankle healed then percy goes into rage mode and gets his water powers back and joins up with another group maybe when Ron Hermione or Harry is about to die and get killed by Malfoy Percy jumps in saves them and they form an alliance. Then get Nico and some other Demi gods into the alliance, they kill some people and find someway 2 get home together. :) And I think that's how the story should go. Please use my idea or at least part of it but I understand if u don't, after all it is your story! But at least kill Annabeth and make Percy go rage modeXD