Reviews for The Language of Flowers
BellaRoza98 chapter 9 . 5/27
When are you going to update this story again? I NEED more of this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it!
adara1103 chapter 9 . 4/29
Omg... I love how this story is going. I hope you don't abandon it for good. Can't wait to see what happens with all these new developments.
HollowQueen chapter 9 . 4/14
Omg omg please Update!
Maelia Airwood chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I love your story :)
Elased chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Suddenly I thought about Tonks in your story and what she was to Remus. Remus's human self wants Sirius, his wolf wants Hermione. Where does that leave Tonka?
Anyway I love your story so far. Too bad its not continued.
CallMeSweetie chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Wow! Just wow! I'm absolutely loving this plot! At first I thought it'd be a pretty straightforward SSHG fic, but then you threw in a bit of unrequited RMSB, and I was floored! I thought you'd end it there, but then you threw in MoonyXHG, and I'm just amazed at how much drama there is! I love it, and I cannot wait till you update! I'll wait for as long as I have to!
xFallenDemonx chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Oh my god please update as soon as you can. I'm dying to know what happens next.
23smiles chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Please continue this story! ...although I don't know about Remus and hermione in the long run. She has to end up with Severus!
Ava chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Please write again!
JaneDoh0 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I was sad to see on your profile that your HP stories are now on hiatus. This was a really interesting beginning. Your Severus is very much believable as a young version of the character we all love, and I like how your Hermione interacts with the teenage versions of the Marauders. I also like how you balance the childish cruelty of the Marauders as bullies with the reality that they also had a good side (not that this excuses bullying). Your Hogworts also has minimal adult presence, just like in canon (and hopefully NOT like in a real-life boarding school!)

I enjoy your writing style-I would never have know you were not a native speaker without your profile. I hope you will eventually come back to this story. I would love to read more.
HisBrokenAngel91 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Begging for an update, please continue it's awesome and interesting and I simply can't wait to read more! Sheer brilliance. I would like to point out one minor mistake I saw though, in an early chapter you mentioned the Sirius would be at Grimmauld place and that he was an Auror then later on you said he was killed by our wonderful Madame Bellatrix. You might want to fix that since you said in your beginning authors not for the story that Sirius Snape and Remus all never died...

Love,

Broken
thewolfbitch chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Sweet Jesus, please continue working on this!
YoungSeedling chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I adore your way with words. I also would like to congratulate you on getting me hooked into flowers. laawwwwll
PeriwinkleMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
If you do not update this, I will attack you the next time we see each other.
PhoenixAshr4 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012