Reviews for The Language of Flowers
Kellydramionefan chapter 9 . 4/18
will you be continuing this?
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 9 . 11/9/2017
OMG this is getting good! Please, please, please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Please continue! It's so goood
Laura chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
I'm loving this Severus/Hhermione/Remus triangle you have going on here. Please continue, I'm very intrigued:)
kalikk chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
muito bom...pena que não tem mais...por favor continue a escrever.
BellaRoza98 chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
When are you going to update this story again? I NEED more of this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it!
adara1103 chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Omg... I love how this story is going. I hope you don't abandon it for good. Can't wait to see what happens with all these new developments.
HollowQueen chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Omg omg please Update!
Maelia Airwood chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I love your story :)
Elased chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Suddenly I thought about Tonks in your story and what she was to Remus. Remus's human self wants Sirius, his wolf wants Hermione. Where does that leave Tonka?
Anyway I love your story so far. Too bad its not continued.
CallMeSweetie chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Wow! Just wow! I'm absolutely loving this plot! At first I thought it'd be a pretty straightforward SSHG fic, but then you threw in a bit of unrequited RMSB, and I was floored! I thought you'd end it there, but then you threw in MoonyXHG, and I'm just amazed at how much drama there is! I love it, and I cannot wait till you update! I'll wait for as long as I have to!
xFallenDemonx chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Oh my god please update as soon as you can. I'm dying to know what happens next.
23smiles chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Please continue this story! ...although I don't know about Remus and hermione in the long run. She has to end up with Severus!
Ava chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Please write again!
JaneDoh0 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I was sad to see on your profile that your HP stories are now on hiatus. This was a really interesting beginning. Your Severus is very much believable as a young version of the character we all love, and I like how your Hermione interacts with the teenage versions of the Marauders. I also like how you balance the childish cruelty of the Marauders as bullies with the reality that they also had a good side (not that this excuses bullying). Your Hogworts also has minimal adult presence, just like in canon (and hopefully NOT like in a real-life boarding school!)

I enjoy your writing style-I would never have know you were not a native speaker without your profile. I hope you will eventually come back to this story. I would love to read more.