Reviews for iWon't Forget You
amydyer chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
i was crying for the past chapters but the ending make me smile and laugh again. GREAT STORY!
LotusWriter786 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
This was a really good story. I had tears in my eyes through out the whole chapter. This is one of my favorite seddie stories of all times and i have read most of the seddie stories. I really felt like i could feel how Sam was feeling and i liked how you showed Sam's soft side and still had some funny lines :D Great Job!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
:')
Geekquality chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Awww, that was cute! :D
manic221 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
This was. Excellent, really enjoyed it.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
L:eave it to you to not kill off Sam :) I did like how you ended it, and I can't wait to see what you write next. Holla!

xXKodyXx
Zetay121 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Amazing!
Penny of Sinnoh chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This. Is. The. Most. Perfect. iCarly. Fanfic. Ever.
Sands4138 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Bravo. I love the story. Great Job.
Moviepal chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This was the best chapter yet
Moviepal chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
So good
Moviepal chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great stuff!
Laugh Like You Aren't Breaking chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Oh my gosh! That was an amazing way to end it! I swear, I gasped when I read the first few lines, but then I was like "Oh, this person is a genius!" This story was an amazing idea, and I was so sad when I thought that Sam had died... :( But then she hadn't, so it was okay!:) I especially loved the reference to the whole Carly's bunny thing from iHeart Art, and how you ended it with the forget-me-nots! That was a sweet touch that I wasn't expecting! (They're my favorite flower too!) Anyways, it was an awesome story, and that was the perfect way to end it! Great job :)
dancer4lifeand4ever chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
wait im confused... is she dead? is she dead? im very confused...
seddieluv4ever chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Aww, I loved the ending. Sad it ended though, but I'm glad she got put! Now they can be together, live happily ever after and have wonderful SEDDIE BABIES! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »