Reviews for Assume The Perpendicular
Narin Redpike chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wonderful story, wonderful writing. The end was hysterical, the contrast between Sherlock being furious at being drugged and discovering he knew he would be drugged and letting it happen anyway.
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Whoa, this piece goes from amusing to adorable to bittersweet to downright heartbreaking, with a hell of a shocker. Mycroft’s role here is amazing. I really can’t get over it. Brilliantly done.
A.F. WolfSlinx chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Umm... that was delightful but also really, really strange.
sajaat chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I found this via your LiveJournal, which I found via the Cabin Pressure meme. I'm working my way through your stories, which are all fabulous, but had to comment on this one. A Divine Comedy / Sherlock songfic! Never thought I'd see one of those. And it's absolutely lovely. Thank you!
Kristi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
THAT SHERLOCK KNEW FULL WELL HAD BEEN DRUGGED. omigod. this story, you kill me. i went back and forth over it and it has so many feels. So many ways to interpret this, so many perspectives to take into consideration. you did so well.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*cracks up*
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awwww... How sweet. I love the last bit, where you said that Sherlock knew each year that the coffee would be drugged.
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was so... amazing. Simply brilliant. Just wonderful. And I found myself tearing up at the last bit. /claps
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Gosh, I was grinning the entire time I was reading this! I just love all of this...the lines, the behaviours, the in-character-ness, the almost-but-not-quite-cracky feel...just perfect. This has absolutely made my day, thank you so much for posting!
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was genius. And I love the hidden pun in your summary. Gives a whole new meaning to the words "day trip".
reflekshun chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was quite a bittersweet story. I enjoyed it immensely, and I thank you for sharing.
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awwww

sweet ending
ImpishTubist chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was adorable. I especially loved the line about Sherlock divorcing his work to marry the internet. Too cute! :)
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awww... this story is really cute!