Reviews for Forgive Us Our Debtors
darkorangecat chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I liked the conversation between Edwards and Josh. Very nice chapter; looking forward to more.
darkorangecat chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I like your take on Harriet Oleson. I also liked Josh's thought about women being able to smell fear. This was an enjoyable chapter. I look forward to reading more.
darkorangecat chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Wonderful chapter - typical Laura and Nellie moment, and excellent description of Mr. Edwards, as well that the troubles that befall Josh (the A/N at the beginning was helpful - perhaps I shall look the show up). A nice break from the heavier subject matter from the previous chapter. I am looking forward to reading more.
darkorangecat chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I loved your use of colloquialism with the stagecoach driver. Doc Baker's 'voice' was excellent as well. The killer is very intriguing. A rather chilling chapter. I would definitely read more.
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I love how this starts with straight up action, and then gives the reader a sense of Josh's moral convictions. He's a good guy, and even cares about the criminals. Paying for their coffins was a nice touch. I am looking forward to seeing what happens in Walnut Grove. Very interesting idea for a crossover.