Reviews for Rules of the Shadow Game
*coos at ending*

/Awesome/.
Oh my god, this was wonderful. I love it and Johns explanation of shadow magic and the Yami/Hikari thing was really good, and I've never seen someone explain it like that funnily enough. Totally understandable for complete outsiders. And it's to bad their are only two Sherlock/YGO x overs. This was good and I would of like to read more stories like this but theirs none. Thank you for this.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aww... #let a choked laugh
The ending is Cute! XD adorable!

I'm glad it ended well...

Yeah! Burn the Warehouse!
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
…And Marik decides to come over to London to visit Bakura because he misses him! Lol, theifshipping…I'm kidding…

Anyway brilliant fanfic. :)
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was the strangest crossover I've ever read. Wow. Nicely done, but, umm, just wow. Where did you ever come up with that idea?
Senna Sylvan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I really enjoyed this. Although, I wish there was a pit of a sequel where Sherlock got to meet Ryou.
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Fascinating.
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ohhh, that was fun! Very interesting indeed, how you put these two fandoms together. Now I'm missing Yuugi, though...

Just one teeny tiny mistake that caught my eye: the cheater in a Shadow Game would automatically lose by default, not both participants (the other would win, of course), as was shown in the game between Dark Yuugi and Ushio. (At least in the manga.)

But this was really entertaining. Thanks for that! Wish it would've been longer. :D

Cheers!
Shadi Shada chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awesome.
chaoscrow chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was awesome! Please write another chapter or a sequal!
HeartXCrossbones chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
lol this is good!
mirth513 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very nicely written! Ties in Grannysknittings

Magic 'verse in quite nicely with Yugis'. Would love to see Sherlock & John meet Yami/Yuugi or Kaiba.
Casanaria chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
what does "Yami no tobira wa hirakareta" mean?

please translate foreign words in your stories.. ;
sx chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
this story would be more appreciated in the sherlock fandom. it's very good, any place.
Kim CC chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well of course they would burn down the warehouse for each other. Lovely boys. Though Lestrade's comment: "Gentlemen, and ladies," Lestrade spoke after a long while. "This. Never Happened." Had me snickering.