Reviews for Canary Pecked
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is too good for words. Priceless. I love their banter and how sneaky and evil Dinah is. Clark's not going to be pleased that Ollie's libido won out over their friendship...
guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I love the comment about nobody doing anything like that to Batman. It's because the difference between them, is that Batman actually cared for and trained his... sidekick, son, protege, whatever you want to call it.
Purple Majestic chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
haha this is a funny story. nice start.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
This was a really good start. Not sure if you plan on continuing this but I'd really like to see an update. ;)
sabrinareno chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Your writing is lovely; unobtrusive, yet vivid. Your characterization is pitch perfect. I particularly loved the image of construction workers with jackhammers in Ollie's head, who appreciatively take a break to wolf-whistle. That was so great!

I love Ollie and Dinah in any form; they are by far my favorite comic couple. Thank you for writing this; hope to read more of them by YOU!
Storybreaker chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
-GREEN Nails and toes -she is a green girl.

-Drama Queen

-(Ollie laughed.

Dinah glared.

Ollie stopped.) -lol Poor guy

- her smile rivaled a Cheshire's in terms of devious pleasure.

-Ollie just didn't think Ol' Clarky looked all that great in green lingerie.

Love the way you mix angst and humour. Great characterisation, awesome mad writing skills.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
This story is awesome and tea has always been my coffie also I have ababy cousin so all I hear on the tv is yo gabba gabbo I actually get it stuck in my head and go around school whispering/singing it
SmileyFace chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I love this! Continue it please!
Redd chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
That was awesome. I'm gernally unfamilar with YJ, but you've done a great job with the vocies of the characters. I can't wait for more.
imsuchanut chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Hahaha really good! Please update soon!
viridianaln9 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Love it.
Folle chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I wanted to kick Superman, too. Seriously. Why is he being such a jerk about this? Anyway, lovely details in this. I like Dinah's personality-very well defined, as is her relationship with Green Arrow. Excellent work.
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Barney made dinosours comit genocide!barney came along and all the dinasours killed themselves! Barney sucks!
Hiyami chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Buahahaha! Mommy!Canary is almost at bad as Daddy!Bats XD And Poor Ollie caught in the middle.
MyLittleBird chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Pretty awesome. I really like how this is working.