Reviews for What You Do To Me
jenmer61977 chapter 14 . 5/19
Please finish this story it is too good to leave undone!
Bearci chapter 14 . 4/6
Please please please update! This is so good! Rachel and Santana go so well together in here. I'm very glad I found it.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
More please?
riddermark chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Are you finishing this? I mean I like the way it is but you said It had a couple more chapters. And honestly I love stories with Santana and Rachel so any more cutesy from them is nice
AWorldOfWonderLand chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
OMGGGGG UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! You story is sooooo go and well written!
Chick chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I think I fell in love with your Rachel.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
ok, so I was beaming sooo proudly when Santana admitted to Quinn in the middle of the hallway that it was Karofsky who hurt her. I wished Puck would've gotten in on the ass kicking too, but it's cool. Um, I too love when Santana refers to Rachel as babygirl. I would have greatly enjoyed for Carlos to have gotten to Karofsky but I totally understand not wanting to write about the trial and all of that. And finally, the suicide. I have no idea how Santana should even pretend to feel in this situation. Like, relief? guilt? horror? confusion? all of the above and then some, man.
JoCupcake chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Wow I totally understand your decision about Dave and then the relationship between Rachel and Santana is awesome. Keep up the good work!
Ryoko05 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I would have liked to see Carlos beat someone's ass over this but I'm def for Santana completely moving on and not having to worry about him getting out in 10-25 years. Also, badass Quinn is awesome :) Thanks for the update!
lemon-rind chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I'm feeling sorry for Santana, but I think she's in a good place right now, surrounded by support.
agarza1538 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
So happy that Santana seem to slowly healing. Also love a bad ass Quinn even if only for a few lines. Nothing better than an excepting family to help with moving on and closure. Thank you
momo0424 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
This chapter was hella good!
SoFlaComet chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Glad Santana told and now she can move forward. Interesting choice to kill Dave. Thank you for sharing.
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Personally I didn't like that Karafosky killed himself. I would have preferred and attempted suicide but I get why you didn't want to do a trial or anything like that because it's so lengthy and whatnot. Secondly I really find it annoying when parents just 'know' about their kid's sexuality and close friendships. Personally I think it's just an easy way out instead of writing a coming out scene. Although, a positive comment, I like how protective Carlos was and he wasn't really how I had previously pictured him. Also like the revelation and with Quinn going to attack Dave. Good chapter :)
Indianara chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Very good. Anxious for the next :)
Glad to Sant revealed who hurt her .. and I was not sorry for Dave, I liked your end ..
I hope you're okay with girls now :D