Reviews for Fire In The Blood
Spnlady chapter 1 . 3/24
I loved this story so much! I’m so glad I found it!
charlie chapter 1 . 9/18/2023
not me reading this at 11 years old in the year of our lord 2011 and still remembering the opening line in 2023 which was enough to find it via google if anyone was wondering
Child-of-Hermes245 chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
omg this was AWESOME. i've read a bunch of your stories in the past few days and i just want to say that you are an amazing author.
POPCORN chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
holy crap this is beautiful
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
Yellow Eyes was trying to kill Dean? Or was it one of the psychic children?
SweetWritingIsMyLife chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! That was amazing! The ending dragged up so much emotion in me! Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
amazingggggggggggggg i love Dean so much
Ignis chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
Omg this is amazing, the characterisation is perfect! And the way Dean thinks of Sam as ‘his kid’ ahhh I’m sobbing! So good 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
THIS IS AWESOME!
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Loved this! :D
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Gosh I want more stories about Sam having visions earlier than he does in the show. I love how subtle you are in this fic - you literally never come right out and SAY it, but it's pretty clear and much more enjoyable that way.
I love this story more than I can say. I think this is, what, the 6th time I've read it? At least. Probably more like 10th. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before. Felt like I couldn't do it justice, and I still can't, but I wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed this piece.
The way you write Sam and Dean gives me so much happiness. Everything feels so REAL... I swear I can feel Sam's tears and Dean's hug, and good gosh if it doesn't make me wanna curl up and cry from the beauty of it all. Please never stop.
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara B
Maryland chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
just awesome, I love everything about this story. Well written, heartwarming, I have read it several times, dean and Sam at their brotherly best. Well done!
booksarewisdom chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Well I like Sam better no offense if you like dean but in these moments of fanfics like these is when I love dean as much as Sam. you are a great writer and I just love protective dean. thank you for writing this fanfiction