Reviews for Fire In The Blood
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I would love to read a fix where Sam was actually deans kid
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
One hell of a story
LyalleSelene chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow great story!
Fantaster chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hi! That's one of my favourite stories of yours! Very realistic imagery, awesome Dean and Sam, and that several paragraphs near the end that just give you chills! I like the idea of Sam's powers waking up earlier much, much better. Thank you for an awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Tragicallybeautifultears: I was just blown away by how amazingly well written this is! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
ShrimpyJess97: Thanks for writing it! It was really good. :) - Jess
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
castielslittleshatteredwings: As always, amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
TheRedDragonEnforcer4: It was really good!
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That's it. This story was the one that killed me. I've overdosed. My heart finally gave out. But I guess that happens when you read that many good stories in a row. You overdose. Which is what has happened. So now that I'm dead, I'm gonna go read more of your stories.
Sara.B chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Now that I've gotten over my... fear... of reviewing (something I really cannot explain), I had to come back to this fic.

I don't know what it is about this story, but I LOVE it! There's just something about your writing that I really like! Plus, Dean is so protective and sweet that I'm addicted to this fic! I am such a sucker for protective, big brother Dean! I come back to this regularly when I need a bro-moment or well... just when I feel like I need to read it again because it's just awesome!

Also, the thing about Sam being Dean's kid. It's so true! I adore that bit where Dean tells the two women "It's my kid." And I think you really highlight that idea in the way Dean takes such good care of Sam and how he knows just what to do (covering Sam's eyes, moving his hand before Sam spits etc).

This is definitely one of my favourite ever fanfics! :)

Sara.B.
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is so amazing
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Fantastic. I loved the style and wording of this one as it played out. And the characterization was so spot on that I could /hear/ them talking. Really interesting look at what Sam's "powers" might have done before they gully turned on. And the line where Dean called Sam his kid as an automatic retort was the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Angelic Phantomcrow: I liked it
tailysnaily chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AHH
THIS STORY RIGHT HERE IS MADE OUT OF PERFECT BRO
GOOD FREAKIN JOB
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
*lets out sigh* Wow, that was good. Excellent work on this one, from how you portrayed their emotions to their quippy dialogue.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »