Reviews for Nightwatch
Mirage chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
i absolutely love this Story, soooooo funny and cute, but why ohhh why did you only make it a one shot, why not make a second part or more chaps, i so wanna know what happens with Zack and Cloud and the other, how and when will they come together...oh please please write a second part to thi Story, please with cherry on top_
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
interesting story the statues coming to life actually security guards especially when cloud kicked angeal down there
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh Cloud, how we do love you so!
although you are the worlds biggest airhead xD!

oh man i loved this!

i just about went into convulsions each time Cloud ran into someone...but i think the interaction between Cloud and Genesis just shoves the cake out a window and takes the whole bakery!

Ha ha! Zack's a Caveman! :D
Irbise chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hey, absolutely great story, really make me laugh so much, would be nice to have a sequel to this even :)
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
OMG I absolutely love this story!
you are a fantastic writer I was sad to see this story end.
Saber Amane chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I loved the story! and the whole "Zack the caveman" thing is really funny...and really hot. and I would also think there was some kind of curse and end up destroying a bunch of shit. just a suggestion, but a sequel to this would be nice. since zack is switching to the day shift and all that.
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ah The ending made me smile. This fic is so incredibly hilarious. Thanks for your hard work

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MidnightTune36
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Go on , ramble. . . . _

I like the plot.

A night at the museum with a twist. Though, Sephiroth is really 'tough' huh...?

Thanks for sharing your work and keep doing a good job...
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I just LOVE this oneshot!

Cloud was too adorable in this. Poor fella, he got locked in a huge museum and flipping 'statues' start coming 'alive' and chase him around. I would be terrified if I was him! Though you'd think he would've realised something was up when Angeal was talking on his phone thingy.

I bursted out laughing when Cloudy-kins kicked Seph in his vital regions. Seriously, what the heck! You'd think he'd at least say ouch or something. Maybe he's NOT human after all! O.o

Angeal wouldn't ever get Cloud back. Cloud's too cute and fluffy like a kitten. Though I can't say the same for Genesis... *sweat drop*

I'm soooo happy that Zack was all understanding. But would you expect anything less from the Puppy? They're just too cute.

Looks like Zack might have a little cru-ush! Poor Cloud, I almost pity him. I would die if the hot guys who freaked me out and caused me to go to the brink of insanity came into my shift. *shivers*

THE END IS NEIGH!

...I HAVE to use that in future conversations! XD

Thanks for the awesome oneshot! :)

Shimmers
matchynishi chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this was so cute! loved it. :)
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
;rejccszcdfergth rht5hggt

result of hitting the keyboard because I'm laughing so hard. I love your ideas. I really do. So, so much because they are BEAUTIFUL and I wish I could come up with things like this the way you can :D

Cloud, dear Cloud. You're so strange and I love Zack too

Just.

Win, right there is win.

RFB
Caliweiser chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was so funny, when he said "the end is nigh!" I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard, love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Are you gonna add another chappy? Please do:)
naru894 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
it was interesting and Hilarious!

Keep the wonderful work!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Haha, night at the museum, FFVII style! I loved it! but...were they peoples? or Robots? or peoples that acted like robots...*confuzzled myselfs* Twas fun though! thanks for another cute read!

Much Loves,