Reviews for Philip and Syrena the continuing story
jwolf1244 chapter 1 . 8/15
I know you probably won't notice this because it has been a long time since the story was done. First off you are undeniably a very talented writer. This story is so perfect. I have never been fond of reading fanfictions but your work changed it amazingly. So it started with me watching the movie On stranger tides and I remembered the only love story I appreciated, Philip's and Syrena's. So I thought their scenes were a little short. Then I thought maybe I should try fan fictions about them. By God I had made a very good decision probably one of the best. I ended up on your story and it was perfect in every way possible. Every line would be a cliffhanger. The plot,c haracters, the entire damn story was flawless. I could go on for hours on giving you more complements about your talent. I would have you know that I read your story 3 times and read a lot of other fan fictions but not one compared to your work. So I came here being humble and dead from the cliffhangers. With all the birthday wishes I didn't use. I would like to force you to write another increadible work. I have been a really big fan it would be deeply be appreciated if you could grant your humble fan another continuation of the series. Pls do notice me senpai chan. You are a really good writer pls know that.
jojy montero chapter 11 . 6/30
to say i loved how you created their story is an understatement .. it's very well-done! you'll make great writer someday!
cryinbcawsmff chapter 2 . 6/26
Sorry, but yeah i just skip the lemon thing xD
Its gooddd!
See u next chapter!
cryinbcawsmff chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh! This is really cool :')
I've just seen Pirates of caribean 4 by now. And im just too curious about philip and syrena story in this film
They're relationship just give me something really unique, strong but yet, its smooth. Idk its smthng different love story than eithers
Aaaaa and this is really a lovely story!
I would to read the next chapter hehe
See u!
Carl Mendez chapter 11 . 4/15
Bravo excelent Work Mate
harrgn chapter 1 . 2/22
I love Pirates of the Caribbean! Syrena, Philip, Will, and Elizabeth are my favorite characters in it. They are making a 5th Pirates of the Caribbean in 2017. Hope to see you in the theaters, I love you so much.
aj stewart chapter 11 . 2/16
brilliant i love syrena and phillip yey
I liked it better how the movie with them ended without the fanfiction story
Kaiji chapter 11 . 1/9
Just finished reading your story and saying that my mind is "blown" away doesn't really suffice. I wonder if you might send a copy of this to me since I would want it on paper. This is due to articles like this might somehow disappear from the page or anything similar. If you don't feel like it it's fine. I just wanted to thank you for extending the great ending of PoftC and I might dare say that you have a future as a fiction writer.

Best wishes, Kaiji :)
Kaiji chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh my god... Just wow... I need more of this stuff. Are you still writing about it or where can one find a longer, similar story?

Regards, enthusiastic reader
today i watched the movie on Sat 1 and thought there is a ff of them
i found yours and finished it up in 3 hours and 33 mins
it was a realy nice story love it
- Thypoon
ps: Sat 1 german speaking tv channel :o
Me chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Yay! This story is awesomeness turned to words!
Me chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Yay!
Alex chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
...Fuck that was a amazing, pardon my language.
Thank you for this amazing journey!
Alex chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
Oh come on! don't make me find a way to get you the entire collection of Fables to show you how to drag a story out!

What i'm trying to say is...please don't end it :,(