Reviews for Philip and Syrena the continuing story
Jack love chapter 1 . 4/19
This is incredible, I'm annoyed there isn't more, you should follow this up with more, plzzz
Wense chapter 1 . 3/29
Great chapter, Phillip and Syrena are very in-character, thanks a lot for this. Your story is very good, even though I wanted a wedding ceremony to make things more official. Phillip is such a sweetheart, he is so caring and adorable!
Liam McCaig chapter 11 . 3/17
This has been an amazing story, you put a lot of effort in the continuing story of Phillip and Syrena, I Even wanted to know what Phillip and Syrena did after there last appearance in the movie, you should definitely send this to a movie director to get it produced into a movie.
FUWAD chapter 11 . 1/14
GOOD WORK PERFECT
fuad ajibona chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Type your review are a good briliant writer keep it on
Judy chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I'm sorry but this was really a lot of nonsense.
How would her sisters know that he named her Serena?
He made that up it was never her real name!
JW chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
Simply fantastic! I really enjoyed this series! 10/10 and very well done!
Miranda chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I really really like it! :)
Prince chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
This was a very good story I liked it ,I slept at 3 am in the morning still reading it
Miranda chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
Do Iris and James know their parents are merfolk?
jwolf1244 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I know you probably won't notice this because it has been a long time since the story was done. First off you are undeniably a very talented writer. This story is so perfect. I have never been fond of reading fanfictions but your work changed it amazingly. So it started with me watching the movie On stranger tides and I remembered the only love story I appreciated, Philip's and Syrena's. So I thought their scenes were a little short. Then I thought maybe I should try fan fictions about them. By God I had made a very good decision probably one of the best. I ended up on your story and it was perfect in every way possible. Every line would be a cliffhanger. The plot,c haracters, the entire damn story was flawless. I could go on for hours on giving you more complements about your talent. I would have you know that I read your story 3 times and read a lot of other fan fictions but not one compared to your work. So I came here being humble and dead from the cliffhangers. With all the birthday wishes I didn't use. I would like to force you to write another increadible work. I have been a really big fan it would be deeply be appreciated if you could grant your humble fan another continuation of the series. Pls do notice me senpai chan. You are a really good writer pls know that.
jojy montero chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
to say i loved how you created their story is an understatement .. it's very well-done! you'll make great writer someday!
cryinbcawsmff chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Sorry, but yeah i just skip the lemon thing xD
Its gooddd!
See u next chapter!
cryinbcawsmff chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Oh! This is really cool :')
I've just seen Pirates of caribean 4 by now. And im just too curious about philip and syrena story in this film
They're relationship just give me something really unique, strong but yet, its smooth. Idk its smthng different love story than eithers
Aaaaa and this is really a lovely story!
I would to read the next chapter hehe
See u!