Reviews for Philip and Syrena the continuing story
I love you SYRENA
Ocean chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
Amazing
PG chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
I would like to thank you, I really enjoyed reading your short story. You're a gifted writer to take a little inspiration from the movie and flesh it out into a well thought-out story with a lot being pretty much straight from scratch and your imagination which for me has always been very difficult - taking an image or story in my head and writing it out.
For a little constructive criticism, I would say you ended up resorting to pretty modern day-to-day language in your characters' dialogue and thoughts. I think it would be a bit of a challenge to you, but make a better story, if you kept them to their inspirations' way of speaking, like the wordage of the time, at least as the movies portray it. It would do the characters justice. Especially two characters who I personally fell in love with watching the movie.
Thank you again, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your creative take on the after-story for Finnick and the Mermaid... *ahem* whoops, I mean Phillip :P
Smckoy929 chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
Great story! I wondered what happen to this couple after the end of the movie and I'm glad I ca,e across this story.
aGuyCalledSEvEN chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this. This is amazing. I beginning to love this story more and more and unjust past chapter 4
ninewood chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
Now that is a great ending! I was surprised at her having twins then I remembered she has a twin sister. Great job!
ninewood chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
Whoa! He tamed a Great White. :) The rest was rather funny.
ninewood chapter 8 . 7/4/2017
Oh... Poor Philip. He really doesn't know what he's doing. As for who told on them. I think I know. Cynthia!
ninewood chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
She... She turned him into a merman?! Yay!
ninewood chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I've been looking for a Philip and Syrena and this isn't boring. It's good.
Captain calico chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
That was amazing! I love the way it was described and I liked the change of occasional perspective. I don't exactly know why syrean's mother died, because it made no difference to how the story was told,really.5 star rating!

Ps syrena is my favorite character!
WouterVS chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
Could you PLEASSEEEEE make like a second book for this ? PLZZZ I enjoyed reading so much I swear to god publish this in the wide world I mean it its fantastic
Wouter chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
Okay for sure this was the best story that I Litterly ever red... I'm 16 year old boy and I mean it this was bitterly the only thing ia actually did want to read good job I hope they make a movie about this
Jack love chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This is incredible, I'm annoyed there isn't more, you should follow this up with more, plzzz