Reviews for Philip and Syrena the continuing story
You should write more its good
ManosOlaf chapter 4 . 7/1
i read all the chapters 4 times! too good to be true! thanks for sharing keep writing :) you are gifted!
I was so worried at the start of this chapter because your comment said not to be too sad so I thought that meant something really bad was going to happen... All the way through I was expecting something to go wrong but all was good in the end:)
What's going to happen? I'm so afraid he'll completely fail...
holy shit. I did not see that coming... good plot twist
Syrena and Philip chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I can say derfinitively that this is the BEST story I have read on fanfiction so far ever since I was a little 10 year old. Keep up the good work. Amazing! If this gets published I'm definitely going to buy it:D
Beth chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Thank you for writing this! It was an excellent read and I loved hearing more about Phillip and Syrena. I skipped over the intimate parts but the story was filled with great characters and lots of excitement. Keep writing!
DJ Tha Creator chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
That was a great story... I don't like reading. And never read a lot until I watched the movie a week ago and found this story. And it interested me from the beginning. From the intense sexual scenes to the love scenes. Every chance I had I would read it. As soon as I got a break off of work I would read it. You have a great imagination. I really wish you would do another story of them.
b00mkv chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Beautiful story! Great read! I loved it very much! and man those were some hot scenes lol! Keep up the good work!
Noemi chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
This review is not only for this chapter but for every single one this. This story IS AMAZING thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us
Spazmin chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I very randomly came across this story, and I enjoyed it so much more than I expected. You are completely humble about your work and you are so so so much better than you give yourself credit for. I loved this story! You are so awesome! Don't ever stop writing :)
G.L.o.L chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
OMG! I love your writing! Specifically the lemons(Lol). And I have to admit, you put comedy and sex together...WIN! So please continue to create amazing stories like this!
AR chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
It was a page turner! Love the happy ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2014