Reviews for Radar Love
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/22
Hahaha! Castiel is such a miracle worker! Sam the little bitch who stumbles onto the scene. Ah... I miss Bobby!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is the best. I love it.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Interesting story! xD
MagLady chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This story was amazing! You managed to keep Cas' personality (or what we know of it) really well when authors like to push it too far to either side. The same with Dean! It was clever and funny and it's been a while since I've read a fic this well done. Kudos!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was so delightful and hilarious! No wonder so many people have favorited it! Add me to that list!
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
The hot parts are hot, the funny parts are funny and the interaction between characters is very well played out. Good job. :)
Cj Quinn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love you
Allons-y-SuperWhoLock83 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is one of the best ones I've read so far. Thank you
stevetonyshipper7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Amazing story! LOVE IT! Hilarious!
ivydevoss chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Best thing ever. I am so completely in love with this fic, I can't even explain it to you. *hearts*
the-snitch-is-loose chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This story was absolutely adorable in every way. Excellent humor, excellent characterization, excellent dialogue. Well done indeed!
Makoto04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
*grinslikeanidiot*
loved it, thanks :)))

Cas sarcasm: THE BEST ever :DDD
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was awesome. Thanks for sharing!
KoRn49 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was utterly amazing, it HAS to be one of my all time favorite fics! I loved the way you conveyed Cas, I could imagine it all in his voice perfectly! xD

Thank you for sharing this, it gave me so many destiel feels ;_;
Antifreezsnocone chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I think that this is my new favouruite! I absolutely loved it! And now I'm really sad that it's over so I'm just going to re read it about 6 more times and cry into my ice cream. Thanks for doing an amazing job!