Reviews for Radar Love
hardwired chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love this! Great little snippets, and wonderful details. Love all the different places as well.
JP chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh man, this was great. It's nice to see a humorous and happy take on season 6. And this made me stifle laughter several times at 1 in the morning. I didn't want to wake up the whole house! Well done.
Jdkwosms chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed reading this, it was quite entertaining and I love how adequetly you portray Castiel. I really hope there is more to this story.
AnberlinLove chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ahahahahahahah. Fricking hilarious. I swear, I shouldn't have read this at close to 3 in the morning because I couldn't stop giggling. Brilliant. Love it.
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
"I needed to know what to do, Dean!" Cas answered defensively. "I tried to get 'How to Deal with a Long Distance Relationship When One of You is an Angel of the Lord and the other one is Dean Winchester', but it was checked out."

Sam choked on his coffee.

"I regret ever teaching you sarcasm," Dean growled.

This literally made me laugh out loud (as did a number of other scenes). I really liked how you developed their relationship and that I could picture Dean and Cas having these conversations. Funny, adorable and with an awesome ending (I'm sure he'll find a few things to set on fire). Great story!
Mia26 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I just have a little heart for you . 3 I loved it it was silly and fun and totally hot
Maiev Shadowsong chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Love your brain forever, darling.
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
totally awesome and hilarious hahaha
Gnomie897 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is amazing! I love that little snippet about Cas telling Dean not to call out his father's name, it was just too perfect.

You're awesome 3
Corrupted Desires chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I found this whole thing obscenely adorable. I hope you have a lot more stuff like this. *gives a cupcake*
TheNeatMonster chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yes! I saw this on tumblr. Also, I'm yippeekayay (from tumblr) and if you want I have a dean/cas story going on here. I'm TheNeatMonster, if you can find me. :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3