Reviews for Rewrite
TheMadKatter13 chapter 42 . 9/21
Dude, that ending? Fucking siiick~ You /nailed/ it, hot damn! And that line, "And this reaper was its king." Nice work. Very exciting chapter. That I finally got around to reading. lol (Four months later.)
WhistlesOfTin chapter 8 . 8/17
You could also say it's because if you start with the multiplicative identity, which is 1, and multiply 1 by it 0 times, you still have 1.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 3 . 8/17
Questions like that are really good and interesting though. Answers to questions like that teach students to consider the broader implications of the math they're doing, which ultimately leads to more interest in the subject.
YukinaUzuha chapter 42 . 6/29
Omg! What is going on!? I'm loving this story! I hope you update soon, author san! (:

Sincerely, a new reader.
Tiny Sky chapter 3 . 5/25
Am I the only one confused by the math in this chapter? Like..wouldn't x divided by x [if x0] be 0. And 7x/0 [if x0]. I thought the other value given was in terms of x? And don't even get me started on the donut...I need this explained to me someone please DX
Rei chapter 42 . 5/11
It's been so long indeed and I was literally holding my breath at that last part in this chapter :0 can't wait for more but take your time as well!
An update yuhoooo happpy dance
cary99 chapter 1 . 5/10
Love the chapter
Koda chapter 42 . 5/10
Shit's hitting the fan and leaving an intense feeling behind.. haha Can't wait to red more!
Tani chapter 41 . 1/28
OMG how do manage to keep the suspence this intact, please update sooon, i cant wait for the next chapter
Y chapter 41 . 1/28
Happppy dance , thanks for the update
YugiKitten chapter 5 . 1/3
I love your story so far
i have to comment though that the last line made me immagine Shikamaru, with a disturbed face say
"Sasike, please don't add -kun to my name, its damn creeppy ..."
TheMadKatter13 chapter 41 . 12/22/2014
I realised the other day that I hadn't actually read this update because my emails had been turned off. Awesome chapter though. Very relaxed and much lulling into a false sense of security. With that ending. Such unexpected. Good job. Iruka though is an utter cock-block (how dare he) and Sasuke was brilliantly devious with his horror movie reasoning.

Pst. Bae. You also had some typos:
'eery' should be 'eerie'
'The police is here' should be 'The police are here'
'headrest' should be 'headboard'
'I was almost impossible' should be 'It was almost impossible'
'through he air vents' should be 'through the air vents'
Shinan7 chapter 41 . 12/16/2014
This is absolutely fantastic! I'm soooooo freaking happy I found it. I love your writing style, and the portrayal of your character! I really got into it from the first chapter to this latest one. I absolutely can not wait until the next update. No pressure, hehe.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 41 . 12/9/2014