Reviews for Angel's Lullaby
nomorecandles chapter 31 . 3/6/2014
LOVE THIS.
It is amazing, and if off to find the sequel, cannot wait to read the next part of this amazing story :D
Mara xx
patricia.remacova chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
oh I was concerned it wasn't finished but it is so you can maybe be change the status on Complete, so people who only read complete stories will know. :))) this fic is so so sweet :)
colfercrisscraze29 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Re-reading this story for like the fifth time... Love it that much! 333
sweetandspice chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
Omg I loved this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ive read about million fanfictions and this one is the best!
DestielPotter chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Wow. The story could have ended here and still have been good. But I'm glad you kept going. On to the next chapter.
Summerbreeze chapter 29 . 2/19/2013
Still reading this story, still loving it!

Also, I am deeming this story as the best fanfcition I've ever read! And I've read a lot of them!

Oh, and about the baby that Kurt was pregnant with a few chapters ago... What did they end up naming her? I know Blaine said something about wanting to name her. Just wondering what it was, I don't think you mentioned it.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Awesome story!

It's a great story and you're an amazing writer. You have a true talent in writing amazing and emotional stories!
Summerbreeze chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
This is a great story...but why does it have to be so sad?
...stop messing with my emotions...
Well, I guess I can handle all the sadness as long as there's a happy ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
No! What are you doing!? This is a fanfic, it's allowed to be just fluff! Why must you insist on messing with my emotions!? Just please fix all this soon so it can go back to being a happy story...
Summerbreeze chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Love the baby's name. Though I kinda feel bad for the kid, he has five names. Christopher Jacob Finley Anderson-Hummel would be kind of a pain to write all the time...
Love this story!
Can't wait to finish reading it!
Summerbreeze chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Okay, so I usually don't like mpreg stories. I don't know why, but I usually can't stand them. Probably has something to do with the science and biology of it all. Anyways, I don't like them. Usually. But this story that you're writing is absolutely amazing. By far, one of my favorite Fanfictions. You are a great writer, and this is a great story. I just read chapter 4, and I loved, loved, loved the ending. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am not emotional in the slightest-I don't cry (I've actually tried, but can't seem to), I can't express my emotions, nothing phases me. So the fact that I think that this is one of the most heartwarming stories I've ever read, is a pretty big deal. Anyways, I love this story, keep writing!... Also, this story is so good, that I have been up reading it since 2 a.m. It is currently 5 in the morning! Oh well, it's well worth another sleepless night! I also love that Blaine is the pregnant one- Kurt always seems to be in all the other mpreg stories. Can't wait to read other stories you write!
whitney1992 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Kurt talking to the baby was the sweetest thing ever. So now I'm sitting here crying like a baby. I'm so in love with this story already. You are very talented. Well I'm gonna shut up so I can read more. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2012
So I literally just sat and read this in one go and OMG THIS WAS AMAZING! I have honestly read so many mpreg stories and I have never felt so many different emotions and been so - for lack of a better word - captivated by it. Like I started reading and I couldn't stop until I had finished.

You did a FANTASTIC job! :D
klaine4eva11 chapter 31 . 5/6/2012
Finally finished amazing evèything cried a few times through out the story been fun too read .. Now to the next story's