Reviews for Revenge is Sweet
R.I.Peace chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Aw, talk about a cliffhanger. Guess I'll just have to wait.
Skylard20 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
You still got my attention, kept the post coming.
Diggedydog chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I am really into this story. I am enjoying the suspense.
Pamikae chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
First let me say I love your avatar! I am a Reid/ Mathew Gray Gubler fan myself! And a wet Reid was a very good look on him! LOL

I am loving this story! Can't wait to see just what damage has been done to the boys. And can't be good that the bad guys are watching and waiting!

However, I did want to let you know that the last half of this chapter you were confusing some names. You had Josiah in the ambulance with Chris when it left. But after you had Nathan tell Buck to go with Vin, and Buck asked Nathan if he was sure...you then had it be Josiah who waved Buck off. Then at the hospital after Chris was brought in, you had it be Nathan that told Dr. Miller there were two more coming in. Last of all when the reporter mentioned the team, they made it sound more like there was only 6 members? Was this because she didn't know Ezra was a part of the team? 3 made it out but three still inside. 1 brought out, 2nd one five minutes later and no word on 3rd...I took that as Chris, then Vin and still waiting on JD. So what about Ezra in that mix?

But regardless of those small minor details, the story itself is great! I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying it!
hotchner chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This is a great story. I hope that Chris and the rest of the Team will be alright. Keep up the awesome
writing. Can not wait to get to read the next chapter.
Skylard20 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Very nice. hope you will post more soon
thorsfriend chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Great and ouch all three pinned.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Excellent start!
chiclete chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Please continue, this is so great!
R.I.Peace chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nicely done. You have me hooked.
hotchner chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That was a FABULOUS 1st Chapter. I hope that Chris and JD don't

get hurt to bad in the explosion. I hope that Robinton get's

what he deserves. Hopefully AD Travis will be able to get the

Fireman and Paremedics there in enough time to save the rest of

the Seven. Keep up the AWESOME Writing. Can't wait for the next

Chapter. THANK YOU! ! !
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Good start! I can't wait to see more especially when Vin is going to get hurt! Nice job and please update soon!
Skylard20 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well, love it so far. Please continue this, my favorite guys are hurt got to see them pull through. Hope to see more soon.
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great start, I hope they'll be okay. Please update soon, thanks :)