Reviews for The Eye of the Storm
lud chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Please I would love to see a chapter with pov Aro when he woke up and saw Bella, he always showed adoration for Bella, but was it also paixão.I love Aro, think about. Thanks.
WellTrue chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Ouch... What else can I say... it's sad that Carlisle may have been in love but he knew what the consequences would be. Jen had to die and Carlisle was lucky he didn't get the same. Loved it oxo
WellTrue chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Holy cow... That was fuckin hot. Gutted that he slept with Michelle but I think Lau held her own in the argumen. Can't say I was sad to see Alec go, I mean come on.. he had it comin. As always Lexi another awesome chapter.
WellTrue chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh boy Lexi Ive been waiting for this since Bella woke from her Aro dream... bring it on girl. I can't believe you have actually got me pining for some Aro love :laughs hard: oxo
EverRobsten chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
It was nice reading the last chapter, my favorite part was when Edward was talking about Tommy no nose. I also liked reading about how young they where and how The Skip started doing the thing. It's funny how hard he thought he was back then. But he did end up becoming the boss.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Love all of these! Have you ever thought of doing an outtake from Aro's POV from when Edward and Bella got together, through their wedding, up to Atlantic City? His impression of how the Skip changed, and his initial thoughts on Bella. How he went from not being happy with guarding MC to calling her Shortcake. He was always silent around her, but I would love to know what was going on in his mind.
ashma0407 chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
I forgot about this one ;)
bellamommy chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Your writing completely sucks me in. I only wish this outtake were longer! ) You know, I think about QS and WTS all of the time. I'm kinda getting worried... lol
Luvmesumbrits chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Love it! It's so cool to se what's going on Skip's side when all that shit went down with Aro. Love Edwards take on Harry Potter! Btw I was so excited when I saw there was an update to The Eye Of The Storm! Thanks for the update\outtake/ whatever!
xIGiveUpx chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Yes, we all know there's more to this story!

LOL! Love that Bella loves Potter and Edward's spin on it too! Classic.

"You mean to tell me that Tommy No-Nose chases this douche for seven movies? Just how powerful is this fuck if he can't kill a boy? Fuck a magic wand—grab an AK or some shit." I ranted.

She continued to laugh at me. "He is the chosen one."
Ladyniki chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Lmao at e, I could never sit through all those potter flicks either. This e is crazy! Aro was ( pinches fingers ) this close to loosing his life... Wow!
Ladyniki chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Wow, what a trip. Carlisle was a good guy until he let his brother corrupt him! Lol.
Ladyniki chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Carlisle is such a fucking typical stupid man! Grrrrr. Put a pretty girl in his face and he's all over it, not even thinking .
Ladyniki chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Lmao at are having alecs head in his lap after swerving! Wow at Lauren though... Huh... Didn't think she had it in her!
Ladyniki chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow Lauren sucked off Felix ...just like that! Aro still wanting to bun her up is so very mature of him. Lol. Even if he was messing with other chicks. She can never live that down!
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »