Reviews for The Eye of the Storm
malleelee chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
So nice and raunchy, or nicely raunched. Did Bella know what she was getting into with Edward? I see the benefits. Aro - love him. He must have brains and devotion to E to be the second to Edward.

Okay. I love your work. Admire the hours you spend. Without all the stories and blogs and tweets and fb, I would need to find something else to occupy my time, and I doubt I would be as well entertained. Love the photos. Keep snapping!
browneyedgirl24 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Well i'm glad i read the outtakes. It really put a lot of things in perspective. First i really can't stand candace! Second i'm still not sure about lauren, but her attitude about bella puts me off. Third i love aro even more now! This was a real eye opener and i look forward of more to come ;)
malleelee chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Carlisle wanting, taking something for himself is good and sad. He really was born into the wrong Family. There were behaviors of Gail/Jen that were surprising. How did the FBI have such a screwy broad? Her actions are not those of a super intelligent elite trained agent. Whatever, they goofed and Carlisle has another life.
lanigirl96003 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
loved it
lilmstran chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Loved it

Hope to read more
akjamma chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
good one! sucks that they got cock blocked lol
beanothercullen chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I will NEVER get enough of these characters. Thanks Lexi.
Reader-many chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Great Outake! I love the Skip and Bebella :) (and Artaro too)
FL Sunshine chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
shit so ig uess Bell ais still hanging.
jimemon chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
And, if it's what I think it is—Aro blatantly going against my word—he's done.

Oh, someone's in trouble, damn...So good, tks!
edwardfreakincullen chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
"Potter has nothing on Edward Cullen."

Best line ever and so so true. Thanks for this outtake because I always wondered what was going through Edward's mind when Aro clipped Alec. I always thought Edward struggled with this decision because of his real friendship with Aro. To be the Skip or to be Edward the friend. Well we know how that decision played out in the end. Love this outtake and loving the stories.
fallunder chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
loved it
athome Jo chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Loved hearing Edward's pov of the Aro/Alec situation! Well done ;)
loopylou992 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
OOOh what an unexpected treat for us!

I started reading this having read all the other chapters previously, and then had that lightbulb moment when Aro called Skip and I remembered what had happened.

Love the fact that we are getting these snippets of what happened in between and love these characters to bits!
Nonita chapter 5 . 10/20/2011