Reviews for Ghost Zone troubles
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
the story was okay but it was too rushed especially with how maddie found out about danny being phantom
zoxy2 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
the story was very rushed but other than that it was still pretty good.
agest chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
needs more ,,,,,,,,,,,,,'s
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hi, I'm a random reviewer focused on destroying all things fanfiction or danny phantomish! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just kiddin' anyway, I hope that you have walker sneak wulf's collar onto Danny's neck, that would be a pretty good idea... Hmmmm...
Maybe I, ALPHA WOLFIE, THE MASTER OF ALL THINGS PHANTOM, FENTON, AND FANFICTION, SHALL CREATE MY EVIL PLOT AND CREATE A FANFICTION! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()() {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] *****************************
RAVENPHANTOM13 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Wow that was a direct ending
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Eh. It's okay. Better than most I've read.
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
A little Rushed don't you think?
PhantomPhan09 chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
love it. :)
Jashinistgirl1 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
No. His hair is fire. Lol
kirara the great chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
i will never underestimate the power of fenton peeler
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I bet dash laughed when the booooomerang hit Danny. I can actually imagine it!

Giggle, poor Danny!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
cool chapter!
Death-Magnetic-Cyanide chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Little explonation, Now because i posted the last chap ill explain. Yes i had this wirrten out on papper before i ever wrote it. I read the story 'feild trip' which reminded me about this. So i typed up the 1st chap before i found the papers again. I wasn't sure if i wanted to finish because of how similar it was to the other stories. I decided to go ahead and finish any way to be far to the reader. If you think i stole it than good for you, cause i didn't and i would hate to have people think that. I will say that that story did get me thinking about it but that i didn't steal it. And yes i tend to write but not type stories because i don't have time to type it up or if my other stories are doing poorly. So go and get over it I stole nothing.