Reviews for Thaumaturgy
The-KLF chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow, stunning. Bit of a cliffhanger, but it worked :)
TrapperII chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really liked this passage:

He tells her again that he loves her. She forces her eyes to focus on him. Acknowledgement is the last gift she gives him. Death, the finality so many fear brings with it clarity, excises the extraneous details. She loves him, too, of course. A soul-searing crack through the midday sun and everything is utterly uncomplicated.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
also amazing
student chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
well done
Mee and mind-buddie Gee chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I think I can't even express the love i feel right now for this fanfic!
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
How did i ever miss this when it was posted?

Magnificent. Leaves us hanging but in a good way. And so much better than the crap that we have had to endure this season.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is absolutely, stunningly beautiful. Made me ache in all the right places.
fialka62 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is just gorgeous, I don't know how I missed it this summer when I was clawing the net for good fic. It is so much more what I was hoping the (unseen) summer would have been, not one awkwardly edited scene and then three months of radio silence.

I am half of the mind to clamour for what happens next, but that's really just wishing you'd write more castle fic. I think it actually does end in the perfect place.

Still would clamour for more fic, however :)
mojor chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
no. no. no. no. no.

what do you mean, "End"?

There is no end! what's going to happen! who's the man? does he make it out alive? Does he get jiggy with Kate?

I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!
you'vegotthis chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Please write some more fanfic for Castle, you are amazing...
luvagoo chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Very beautiful!

I see you wrote this in June - what did you think when the season premiere came? I never read any fanfic in the break, but it's interesting :)
1477166 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
PERFECTION. That's all I've got to say.
Gabee chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Everything has already been said in other reviews...

This was a drop of perfection in a sea of human flaws.
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow...I love the way you write. Kudos for another good story.
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I can't even articulate how much I love this fic. Don't you dare add anything more - it's perfect the way it is!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »