Reviews for Haru's surprise
luffy chapter 1 . 3/14
Can you continue it
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Omg that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read! Poor Naru was so embarrassed at first , but he got into the spirit fast! Loved the story!
AnimeChica93 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
LOOOOOOOOL XD omg Ellie is soooo dense like geez xD
15sok chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
so are they dating in this one or not?
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OOOOOOOOOMG hahahaa pfft awesome! hahahha oooomg I cannot control pffft my laughter ballons? hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
i need more
LaylahInTheSky chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hi! I really LOVE your history and love rave master I started the manga recently but I'm really hooked (sorry about my english I understand very well english but I don't know writte well :S)
Ok the last I want say you is that I wondered if you give me permission to translate your history into spanish. Obviously I'll send you the translation before I published it.
Well... This is all I hope that you think about my offer and I'll be waiting for your answer
Bye
sorcerywitch chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
this is a really great story but,i hope that next time...u say the deatils...but,it's still agreat story! XD
KirarinReader101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Totally
The gangsta of love chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Okay. well. I can tell right now that you are not trolling, that you actually wanted this story to be sweet and show off Elie's innocent naive side, and that you wanted to writ something sweet, funny and romantic, but this story is... um

A boy who is about to take advantage of a girl who has no idea what she is getting herself into. This is a story about how Elie was tricked into giving up her virginity. It's Rape being portrayed as a funny misunderstanding, and I'm not going to lie this story is pretty offensive.

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, I'm just trying to give constructive criticism. maybe you should give this story a rewrite and try something different.
Tootifruiti13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
omighod, i LOVE your story! your very talented!
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
What the heck! Your disgusting! What the heck! I'm apolled, by your disgusting mind!
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
omg! XD! lol this was HILARIOUS! "It must be a special ballon because it's so slippery, and smells like strawberries!" XD I think my ribs cracked from trying not to laugh (my mother is right next to me and on the phone!) HILARIOUS!
HayabusaOkami chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Haven't read or seen Rave Master in awhile, but Elie is exactly as I remember. Nice job.
tehsecretardor chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was brilliant! Poor Elie, not knowing what to do with those poor sex toys. x3

Great story! Very humorous! I thoroughly laughed at it. :3