Reviews for From the Ashes
Ilerre chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I guess it's pretty necessery for the case, but I found it really out of line that Gibbs is going all around the place telling Tony's life story to everyone. Tony doesn't even know Abby and here Gibbs is saying everything. It's none of her business.

I love the fic. Tony's great and I was heartbroken when Wendy died, but I don't like Gibbs just insunuating himself into Tony's life and taking over like it's his right :(
Knight's Day chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
i wuv u! tony is a probie! , do more,do more! 10/5!
Net Sparrow chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
A great epilogue for a great story. Thanks.
Net Sparrow chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Thanks for completing this story as well.
FlowerCrazy chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Wow! I have to say...this has been one of my more favorite NCIS stories. I've got only a couple but this rates right up there! Great job and keep up the good work! Thanks for the entertainment!
combatcrazy chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
Wow, great ending to a great story. So glad Wendy's parents came around. Great job.
AZGirl chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
Great wrap-up to this story! I'm sad it's over but at least there are two new ones to read - yay! Thought Wendy's letter was a great way to get Tony focused on his new job which I loved that he sat at Gibbs' desk! Thanks for sharing this with us!
AZGirl chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter especially the banter on the way to Wendy's parents house!
DuchessofYork chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
*wipes eyes* i cried for Tony n Wendy...even for Gibbs. loved this story...
Angelus320 chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
This was an amazing story. It was worth the wait between chapters and rightfully pulled tears from my eyes in many areas and a few chuckles in between. It was sweet and beautiful at the sametime. Can't wait to read what ever you have next up your sleeve. Until your next story, your faithful fan, Angelus.
Agent Yula chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Awesome! Thanks for posting. I love your version of Tony and Gibbs. Now you need to give us Tony's first year!
mbj chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Excellant story as usuall, can't wait for your next ones!
Caper25 chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Great story! I love how Gibbs knew whatTony was thinking at the dinner with Wendy's parents. I am so looking forward to your new stories!
Madances chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Hi! I am so glad that you finished this story before my next class started. I spent a lot of time recently working on 'statistics'. I do not believe that I've got it but I recieved a 'B'. I will be looking forward to your next story. Good work. Tracy
RHMichaud chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Loved this story. I know I will read it again and enjoy it just as much. Thank you for writing it for us readers.
511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »