Reviews for From the Ashes
RHMichaud chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Loved this story. I know I will read it again and enjoy it just as much. Thank you for writing it for us readers.
maleshka chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
wow...another hellish journey you sent tony on. we fans do seem to have a thing for putting him through the ringer; one mention of a shooting in my own stories and it is truly disturbing how many people are actually hoping for tony to take a bullet ;p

an incredible tale with just about everything you could hope for in a fic: drama, angst, ever evolving relationships of every variety and a complicated path to walk.

very enjoyable and spot on characterisations. well done!
pearl64ful chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Thank you for this great story. You nailed the gibbs/tony essence. Looking forward to reading more of your tony stories. Thanks again
LoT56 chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Very good story!
Alisa123 chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
SUPER, LOVED IT...i'm sooooooooo glad, that wendy's parents had a change of heart towards tony.

looking forward to MORE from you.

alisa
JackiLeigh chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Sorry to see this story end. But I am glad Tony got closure with Wendy's parents. I thought her letter was very sweet, and, of course, I loved Gibbs' and Tony's interactions. Great Story!
newgal chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Love the story. great job.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Awe Sorry to see its over.

The young man had looked at the apartment and liked it but he especially liked his neighbors; he had two elderly ladies living on either side of him and they had easily succumbed to the DiNozzo charm and had made promises to feed him and watch out for him. Although he would never admit it, he had enjoyed the attention; the way they fussed over him reminded that there were still good people in the world. Haa!

The letter Wendy wrote was so sweet and true. She really knew Tony so well.

i liked what he did with the money.

Cant wait for more of your stories.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Gibbs and(Wendy) are so right. Tony needs to think of himself now. His father had taught him along the way that his wants and needs were not a priority; Tony had become convinced that his feelings no longer mattered and that the only way to protect himself from being hurt was to hide behind the mask that he expertly Poor Tony. But now that he has Gibbs in his life that will all change. Gibbs will help him see/understand that his feeling ans wants are just as important as every/anybody eles's.

So glad June and Al apologized to Tony. He so deserved one from them. And it looks like Gibbs was OK with them too. And Al and June both saw that Gibbs would take care of Tony.
Krishnaa chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
very nicely written... and though its over for now, it will remain one of my favorites always... thanks for the lovely read!

Loads of love,

Krish.
123claire123 chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
great story - well done
tansysam chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
so sad its over but a brilliant story, the characters were amazing, cant wait for your next story, a fan in ireland,
supergirl3684 chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
a wonderful ending to a wonderful story!
supergirl3684 chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
that was so wonderful. I felt myself tear up!
intimidating chapter 18 . 2/17/2012