Reviews for From the Ashes
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great start! I can't wait until you update!
SanLynn chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love this set up and can't wait to see where you take it. I hope Gibbs isn't too hard on Tony when he finds out Tony lied to him. If I were Tony I'd be half-truthing everyone, he's got no one he can trust right now.
MTGZ chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
yay! U STARTED DA STORY IM SO EXCITES! Te start was amazing pleaz pleaz pleaz update soon:):):)!
maleshka chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
was so excited to see this story in my inbox and you certainly didn't fail to deliver. plenty of intrigue and you've only done one chapter so far!

manipulative captain and tony estranged from the whole precinct...you've certainly set him out a bleak spot! :p looking forward to more, especially gibbs' reaction once he figures out what is going on with tony.
Caper25 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awesome! Great so far, I could really feel the uneasiness through out the chapter.
katesari chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Fast paced and a good first meeting! Like it. Cant wait to find out what you are going to do with them. Hope to read more soon! bye
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great start to this story. What a bunch of jerks treating Tony like that. When do we get the next chapter?
dawnmarie1971 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
great job
RHMichaud chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great start. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
angeleyes46 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
great beginning to this story. keep up the great work
Madances chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hi, Glad to see another story from you. Hope to see more soon. Tracy
Kermitty chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Good start, hope you update soon!

Love,

Kermitty
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ok, I know why they can't go to the station and I'm guessing someone trashed Tony's apartment so they can't go there. Interesting.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yay! A new story! And, it's off to a great start. You can tell that there's lots going on under the surface of what happened in this chapter. Can't wait for more!
rd4rapture chapter 1 . 6/15/2011