Reviews for From the Ashes
Sparkiebunny chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Lovely end, well done! :)
peanutmeg chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
This certainly lived up to any expectations I had. Gibbs and Tony's conversation was great, and Wendy's letter was sweet to read. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful story!
Meilea2010 chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
You are an excellent writer so I will definately be looking for new stories of yours. Loved this one. My heart goes out to Tony but am glad that he's got gibbs to help me deal with everything. Looking forward to more stories.
Meilea2010 chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
That was a fantastic chapter.. Glad that Wendy's parents apologized to Tony for what they said to him. Made him feel better. On to the next chapter.
NickTonyK chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Love it! Great story!
NickTonyK chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Excellent! Loved it! So glad Wendy's parents were so nice.
angelscatie chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Great ending to a great story. You really painted a good world. Can't wait to read your new stories.
DS2010 chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Better sweet ending and closure for tony with Wendy's family. Also happy that he is now Gibbs right hand man!
quoththeraven5 chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
This story was amazing from beginning until end! I'm so glad you wrote this! Thank you :)
karlii chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Excellent story! Congratulations on finishing another one! :-)
TheNaggingCube chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
okay you may suck at summaries but you sure don't suck at writing wonderful stories and adventures. Very happy at all the closure you gave Tony.
Lidil chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed Tony's Baltimore story.

Very satisfying.

Thanks.
WindStar chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Wonderful ending :)
MissFee chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Hi Mom,

Wow what a journey! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I adore your writing style, and this story was just fabulous.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Lots of love,

Fee xoxo
velveteen habit chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Great job! I thoroughly enjoyed the ride, and am grateful you gave into your rabid fanbase's demands for a Tony-meets-Gibbs fic. It's my favorite subject, after all! Thanks for all your hard work, and am really looking forward to your upcoming stories.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »