Reviews for Together
embermoonlight chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
sweet!
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was so cute! I think I'm going to get a cavity from the sweetness!

Really, you did a marvelous job with this. It's is written beautifully, and just imagining what's going on puts a smile on my face.

Illu
lets be a miracle chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This made my day. :) There isn't enough quality MM/KF stuff out there, so it's nice to find some.
lets be a miracle chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
LaurynLou chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It's so FLUFFY! XD
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Rie, ma gurl, this was great :')

I love them so much /squishes. But I can ship both of them with pretty much anyone so...yeah. This was great bb! Keep up the great work
ghostmctavish chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
First of all, they're superheroes so should do something superheroic, like, defeating supervillains and stuff.

Second, what were u writing at the end? And who is "Mackenzie" and why should I "snuggle" her? This sounds kinda obscene...
itswallie chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aw man, I really like this (even if I couldn't ship them if my life depended on it, haha).

This is gorgeous: Superboy oscillates through the gleaming, sun-lit ocean in his floating, blue-plastic doughnut with a sort of tranquil expression. Must really enjoy being out in the sun.

100000000 level up for awesome use of "oscillatessss"!

UNF: M'gann glances up when he crouched down under the umbrella with her, jean-knees molding with the blanket and the soft, moist sand beneath it.

Also, educational! I didn't know hermit crabs were social! Wally (Val) you so smaaaaat.

... I am a little sad that every compliment Wally gives MM has to be qualified with "he means it." :( Stupid ... everything.